Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan View Post
    He said "later tonight." Who knows when that will be. He's taking his good ole time while making us suffer. Bet he enjoys it.
    And the longer he waits, the more people click on his sites. It's a WIN WIN for him. Don't expect it too early!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Isn't it to his benefit $$$ to drag it out today as long as possible. Doesn't he get more $ every time there is a hit on his site? I won't be adding any to his pocket---just wait for someone else to see it and report back.

I see mprssdbyu beat me to this exact thought GMTA

Love the comment about RS remembering to re-set his clocks, Alexxxx. Made me chuckle out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    And the longer he waits, the more people click on his sites. It's a WIN WIN for him. Don't expect it too early!
    Yep! Maybe he's a famewhore himself.

Can somebody ask him for a specific time frame? Lol seriously

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan View Post
    Yep! Maybe he's a famewhore himself.
    He's a piece of work.. that's for sure. But you can't blame him... the more you click the more stats show how popular he is. And that goes a long way selling his site to advertisers. No telling what he makes from his job on the side.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

I just check his facebook page.. He posts there when a blog is ready.

He's a piece of work.. that's for sure. But you can't blame him... the more you click the more stats show how popular he is. And that goes a long way selling his site to advertisers. No telling what he makes from his job on the side.
    You got that right!
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    I just check his facebook page.. He posts there when a blog is ready.
    He will tweet all about it to the masses too, gotta cash that big check

I think there's a big misconception on this board regarding RS and how much money he makes from that site. It's hard for me to read these comments sometimes because I actually know the guy in "real life" and he's just like anyone else. He has a day job, he works full time doing...well, a completely normal job (censoring myself for privacy). He's not rich by any stretch of the imagination. He lives in a condo in Dallas with his dog, he works a standard 9-5, he loves his family, and he's a nice guy who's fun to be around. Any meager profits he gets from the ads on that site he refers to as "dog money" and uses it to spoil his dog, Maddie.

Thank god he doesn't read these boards. Some of the comments about him are downright mean. I know he can come across somewhat brash in the blog, but come on guys...it's just a blog about reality TV. Don't take him or the show too seriously. He certainly doesn't.
    "More words count less."- Lao Tzu