Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    Steve has mentioned the People magazine cover on his twitter.. Wonder where he got that info?
    LOL *waves* hi Steve. He also said that the couple are going to be "required" and will be doing the normal media tour like all couples do. Me thinks he needs to learn how to lurk better or read better
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Steve has mentioned the People magazine cover on his twitter.. Wonder where he got that info?
    Surely it can't be from FORT's babyfacec!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Really? What did he have to say about it? I don't tweet...or twit...or whatever...

Not saying that he didn't get the information from here, but the happy couple being in People right after the finale is nothing new. He could have just assumed and in this case his assumption was right. JMO.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by jesme View Post
    Really? What did he have to say about it? I don't tweet...or twit...or whatever...
    He made it sound like he had already seen the cover but he was responding to somebody else.

KK4
    FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    All I know is that when I e-mailed him after BG's reveal here, he stated that more people would now come to his site since he was mistaken. He's got a huge ego, poor lil thing.

Quote Originally Posted by KK4 View Post
    All I know is that when I e-mailed him after BG's reveal here, he stated that more people would now come to his site since he was mistaken. He's got a huge ego, poor lil thing.
    Let's face it, for every comment or email he receives dousing his flames he has 4 more, at leas,t building him up.He has a whole passle of RS groupies. Heck, even convicts have groupies--wouldn't suprise me in the least.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking!

EDIT: In 45 minutes it will be considered "night" for RS, right? haha Time for news already!
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 03-13-2011 at 06:14 PM.

Well whatever reality steve's interesting new is its not changing his emily is F1 position. Caise two hours ago on his twitter he said he doesn't think, he knows emily is F1

FORT Fan

ha that was me who asked that question...lol