Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by jenn♥love View Post
    OMG. Now I have to WAIT until TOMORROW NIGHT for his ATFR spoilers too?!? And then I have to wait for MONDAY! LOL, it's going to be a long night...I better just get off this computer and go find something productive to do!!
    RS still hasn't learned his lesson. He is still trying to dangle us to keep coming to his blog. Why does he not just put it all up today and get it over with. Not that I am interested in what he has to say. FORT did it despite his misleading. Except gossip what can he add.

Totally OT: Does anyone have reliable software that will block all the ads and video garbage that pop up on his site?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

RS, according to his post of 3-11 says, that he doesn't have much from the AFRC which he didn't think he would as he didn't from Ali's season....but he does say CH asked Chantal about dating and she confirms, she is dating and has a BF. RS stills says that Emily and Brad are engaged. They didn't announce who the Bachelorette will be but he is still positive it is Ashley H, and reference back to FEB 24th was the day he knew it.
    He says there is other news, but now sure what it is, his guesses or the rumors that are out there are a possible wedding date is announced, or they make an announcement Em is definitely moving to Austin sooner , rather than later, or something else but doesn't know for sure.

Now then tonite he comes out per a tweet, he has gotten more info will post it Sunday and it is quite interesting indeed, now what that means who knows

OMG. Now I have to WAIT until TOMORROW NIGHT for his ATFR spoilers too?!? And then I have to wait for MONDAY! LOL, it's going to be a long night...I better just get off this computer and go find something productive to do!!
    Hey, at least you get a one hour break in the waiting time because tonight we change the clocks and lose an hour!

I usually avoid commenting on the RS forum to avoid giving the pompous windbag (a.k.a. ) any more PR then he is getting, but I will make an exception.

RS this season has (even more than in the past seasons) been in the absolute service of TPTB and Mike Fleiss. First he posted relatively accurate episode by episode content, while misleading everyone about the ending. Then he changed the ending a few weeks ago to ensure people are questioning their logic right up to the finale. And finally, he is going to post the ATFR "confirmation" only at the last moment to keep the interest on the final episode.

Once the finale is known, RS will claim he was right (and he is - either the first time with Chantal or the second time with Emily ) and try to keep his "independent" status for the next season. Not this time baby - I couldn't do better PR for Fleiss than what you did even if I tried!

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    Totally OT: Does anyone have reliable software that will block all the ads and video garbage that pop up on his site?
    You should use Firefox or Chrome as a browser and get the add on called 'Adblock'. Not only will you get rid of the ads, but the sites will load a lot faster.
    -Grumpy with a smile

I hope going forward we'll still be able to rely on RS for the F1 and F2. His information has been correct on that. It's only the F1 where he gets it wrong.
    Not a bad thing though because it gives the sleuthers on FORT a chance to figure it out.

Well, we get Spoilers today hopefully and the FRC is now ONE day away!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2 View Post
    Hey, at least you get a one hour break in the waiting time because tonight we change the clocks and lose an hour!
    Good point I think I'll just keep checking here that way I won't give him any more hits. LOL.

Good point I think I'll just keep checking here that way I won't give him any more hits. LOL.
    Wonder what time he wakes up? (just joking!)