Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

When RS announced that Chantal was the F1, it piqued my curiosity and I paid more attention to their scenes and dates.They were a beautiful couple and seems to fit perfectly.It was obvious there was physical chemistry between Brad and Chantal from the start but I got worried of her emotional outbursts and over the top giddiness when she was with Brad (emotional lows and highs). She was showing too much emotion too fast to Brad who likes to take things slow.I noticed though, that Brad was never nervous around Chantal.

I liked Emily from the get go and was touched by her tragic story.She really is a beautiful woman and you can see that Brad could not take his eyes away from her and acts nervous around her, toying with tie, bumbling his words,touching his nose, sweating and fanning himself(so funny).I can sense that Brad was attracted by her beauty and grace, and loved her sweet personality. After their 1:1 date in the vineyard ,Brad declared breathlessly about the way he is feeling with Emily .It was a big clue of his intense emotional connection to her. I said to myself Emily could be the ONE. I now believe 100% she is the ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise View Post
    That actually the best time to watch because you can brush up on your sleuthing because you can remain more objective.
    Good because that was my plan next season. If the bachelorette is anyone but Chantal I'm working on my sleuthing (which she wont be with her new BF Jeffrey) RS will be helpful with the season's locations, early eliminations and break down of dates but there's no way we can trust his spoiled F1 anymore.

Maybe RS spoilers influenced me, but I really did see Chantal as the real connection, not Emily. I didn't think that the Brad/Emily dates were as awkward as what we saw, but I did think the connection with Chantal was more real.

I wasn't confused by Chris L or Bevin or Reid, but this time, I didn't see Emily as the one, though I could tell he was awed by her beauty and sweetness.

I missed this one.

RS is tweeting about Ashley being seen shooting her promo's in Cali and at her Dental school. He also said that he has some news about ATFR and will put up a new column tomorrow "interesting to say the least" was how he described it

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    RS is tweeting about Ashley being seen shooting her promo's in Cali and at her Dental school. He also said that he has some news about ATFR and will put up a new column tomorrow "interesting to say the least" was how he described it
    Maybe Ashley went out into the audience to clean teeth during the station breaks, followed by free whitening session to all the final couples that attended. That would be muy interesante.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bing22 View Post
    When RS announced that Chantal was the F1, it piqued my curiosity and I paid more attention to their scenes and dates.They were a beautiful couple and seems to fit perfectly.It was obvious there was physical chemistry between Brad and Chantal from the start but I got worried of her emotional outbursts and over the top giddiness when she was with Brad (emotional lows and highs). She was showing too much emotion too fast to Brad who likes to take things slow.I noticed though, that Brad was never nervous around Chantal.

I liked Emily from the get go and was touched by her tragic story.She really is a beautiful woman and you can see that Brad could not take his eyes away from her and acts nervous around her, toying with tie, bumbling his words,touching his nose, sweating and fanning himself(so funny).I can sense that Brad was attracted by her beauty and grace, and loved her sweet personality. After their 1:1 date in the vineyard ,Brad declared breathlessly about the way he is feeling with Emily .It was a big clue of his intense emotional connection to her. I said to myself Emily could be the ONE. I now believe 100% she is the ONE.
    ITA!! To me, Brad had a connection with both ladies. For me, the connection that I saw with Brad and Chantal was like a friendship/buddy relationship. And that is why he wasn't nervous around her or the other ladies. I think when she told him she loved him so early on, that it probably scared him a bit because he has said he does take things slowly.

With Emily, the connection was great to watch. To me, it started out as any relationship would. Getting to know each other, developing feelings for each other, then telling each other "I"m falling in love with you." To me, he saw Emily as someone who could make him grow as a person and vice versa. I do believe in my gut of guts that Emily is "THE ONE" he chooses, they are happily engaged and just want to get on with living their lives and continuing to grow together.

FORT Regular

OMG. Now I have to WAIT until TOMORROW NIGHT for his ATFR spoilers too?!? And then I have to wait for MONDAY! LOL, it's going to be a long night...I better just get off this computer and go find something productive to do!!

Wish I knew where he thought they were filming...I'd go try to find them. I did not think her school was in CA.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by princessa View Post
    Wish I knew where he thought they were filming...I'd go try to find them. I did not think her school was in CA.
    It isn't. She goes to UPenn in Philly.

Good because that was my plan next season. If the bachelorette is anyone but Chantal I'm working on my sleuthing (which she wont be with her new BF Jeffrey) RS will be helpful with the season's locations, early eliminations and break down of dates but there's no way we can trust his spoiled F1 anymore.
    I'll be right there with you! As much as I hope for Chantal, it might be nice to not be so invested in a season.