Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    The only people who can answer if Em is in love with Brad are herself and Brad . Just because she doesn't throw herself on him and proclaim her love for him every 5 seconds doesn't mean she doesn't love him.
    And conversely, Brad saying that he wants to be a father to Ricki after one meeting...what does that say?

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da View Post
    And conversely, Brad saying that he wants to be a father to Ricki after one meeting...what does that say?
    That he loves Emily and want's to be apart of hers and her daughter's life
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    That he loves Emily and want's to be apart of hers and her daughter's life
    I completley agree.

FORT Fogey

Was it after one meeting? I thought it was months after during the LCD. Well, maybe I missed it during their conversation before the rc after their first meeting at the villa in Califonia.

Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    Was it after one meeting? I thought it was months after during the LCD. Well, maybe I missed it during their conversation before the rc after their first meeting.
    But he only had that one day with Ricki, that's what I meant.

FORT Fogey

But he only had that one day with Ricki, that's what I meant.
    For the love of the mother.... I will do anything. Normal for a man in love. Surely it is not for the love of fathering Ricki that Brad is with Emily. He knows |Emily is a package and if he is going to be with her, it has to be real. Not hands off Ricki. Emily has to know the score of them being a true family before he will propose.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    great post bev

sleuthers don't always get it right, and for some to imply that true sleuthers are always neutral and never get fooled by either an edit, spoilers, or even sc's etc. is pretty condescending IMO I personally saw the chemistry with Brad and Chantal, even before I came to the spoiler board and heard about RS's prediction, so for it to implied that I was part of an "RS" group as opposed to the "sleuthing" group just irks me. I keep digging, and analyzing despite spoilers and I saw something different than a Bremily ending .... and apparently so did many others, who I know, that like me, don't accept what RS says as gospel.
    If you are referring to my posts, I was not implying that the only options are RS or sleuther "groupies". I was simply stating the sleuthing that went on this season, weren't necessarily just Emily fans or just Chantal fans, or had any fan at all, in response to your earlier post.

Originally Posted by northernviewer
    Really??? so the only real sleuthers on the Board were Emily fans.... interesting and Chantal fans were just RS groupies??
    Everyone was confused, everyone wavered between Chantal and Emily. Whenever something was pointed out in Emily's favour, it was shot down, and reminded that RS wouldn't be sticking his reputation on the line. All I'm saying is I personally don't care who the F1 was, but to put in many hours, digging deep, (and I didn't even start right from the begining like others) and seeing a love story, and proving RS was wrong, its gratifying to know the work was all worth it.

If that was condescending I apologize to all sleuthers.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    If you are referring to my posts, I was not implying that the only options are RS or sleuther "groupies". I was simply stating the sleuthing that went on this season, weren't necessarily just Emily fans or just Chantal fans, or had any fan at all, in response to your earlier post.

Everyone was confused, everyone wavered between Chantal and Emily. Whenever something was pointed out in Emily's favour, it was shot down, and reminded that RS wouldn't be sticking his reputation on the line. All I'm saying is I personally don't care who the F1 was, but to put in many hours, digging deep, (and I didn't even start right from the begining like others) and seeing a love story, and proving RS was wrong, its gratifying to know the work was all worth it.

GuardianAngel; you did a great job in sleuthing throughout the season despite the assumption that the season was spoiled with supposed F1 declared.. Don't get put off. It really was worth it.

Last edited by Living; 03-11-2011 at 10:30 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Thank you so much for this post. I said it many times ... I was a Brantal fan because of the way Brad was with Chantal, RS or no RS. When Brad's personality changed mid-season is when I quit being a Brantal fan. When and IF Brad ever behaves with Emily like he behaved with Chantal, I'll be a Bremily fan. But I'm not holding my breath. Their relationship appears to be of a different breed, a not very appealing breed to me.

And I will always be a Chantal fan. Her spunk and joie de vivre were contagious.
    I still think Chantal will be #1, Emily moved on, and RS is right. That is why they leaked some, so the majority would swing over to Emily's side.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post

Everyone was confused, everyone wavered between Chantal and , and reminded that RS wouldn't be sticking his reputation on the line. All I'm saying is I personally don't care who the F1 was, but to put in many hours, digging deep, (and I didn't even start right from the begining like others) and seeing a love story, and proving RS was wrong, its gratifying to know the work was all worth it.

This is not being directed at you, this is something I feel we all need to remember:
    This goes on every season.
    People basically are going to believe what they want to believe. Regardless of what may be objective data out there to prove otherwise. There is going to be head banging out there. It's the nature of the game. There are still some people who won't believe certain scs are certain people doing certain things--despite the fact there is only 1 episode left. Go figure. It's ok. It's what the board is for. Debate.
    Throughout the season, someone may post some info that is indisputable. It will be disputed. Nature of the beast.
    And if it's not disputed. Someone who chooses not to wade through 100's of posts or can not wade through 100's of posts will have an "Ah Ha" moment thinking they discovered sliced bread and it will be posted again. Disputed again. Forgotten again, until the next new poster has their "ah ha" moment.
    Just the way it is. We can choose to snark on the cast and crew and RS for what we like or don't like about the season. Not so nice to get hormonal with each other though, especially since next season we might just be on the same side--FORT. JM 3 cents.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 03-12-2011 at 07:47 AM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.