Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    great post bev

sleuthers don't always get it right, and for some to imply that true sleuthers are always neutral and never get fooled by either an edit, spoilers, or even sc's etc. is pretty condescending IMO I personally saw the chemistry with Brad and Chantal, even before I came to the spoiler board and heard about RS's prediction, so for it to implied that I was part of an "RS" group as opposed to the "sleuthing" group just irks me. I keep digging, and analyzing despite spoilers and I saw something different than a Bremily ending .... and apparently so did many others, who I know, that like me, don't accept what RS says as gospel.
    Oh! Chantal and Brad had chemistry coming out the wazoo, while Brad and Emily appeared to be edited as shown as having none.
    Brad and Chantal were connected everyway to next Sunday.
    The connection and the chemistry is non-debatable to me.

Chantal's F2 edit was screaming from the moment that she left the limo and popped the Bachelor upside the face. Who does that to the Bachelor?
    Really, now?
    F2, F2, F2.....

She was beautiful, but unrestrained. She fell too quickly, telling him she loved him on their first single date.
    She was highly emotional, crying in several episodes, and while that can be rationalized, how many seasons have we seen a Bachelorette cry in episode after episode let alone an F1?

During the WTA clips, they showed one of Chantal that I had forgotten where she was shown telling the camera that she was glad to see Melissa and Raichel take each other out which is competitive. That is an F2 edited trait when we see it.

Someone mentioned Chantal coming home in Brad's shirt ala Molly who was also F2. They also had Chantal say some very unladylike remarks such as "going deep with Brad", and "wrapping her legs around Brad".
    These kinds of edited things are F2 oriented.

Now, this does not mean I don't like Chantal. She knows how to have fun, and I enjoyed watching her.
    I am trying here to share some things that will help people see how Reality Steve's spoiler of Chantal's F1 changed to Emily F1.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Regular

tptb definitely used rs this season. I did not watch and have only watched the emily and chantal dates this last week. to me there is no comparison btwn the relationships - it is emily hands down. w/o the rs spoiler, many would have concluded the ending even before meet the families.

hindsight is 20/20
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

hindsight is 20/20
    i never did understand that saying

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    i never did understand that saying
    it means that once something is over its easy to see clearly what happened (or what was happening)... along the way... not so much
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

hindsight is 20/20
    However, I was saying Chantal had an F2 edit all along, and people were saying they didn't think so in spite of RS's spoiler. The thing was that I wasn't saying it because I didn't like Chantal or because I did like Emily, but I was saying it objectively.
    Emily's edit didn't look like an F2 edit either as she wasn't being shown with any chemistry with Brad, so I was having trouble with RS's spoiler that Emily was the F2, and I certainly could not see Emily as the next Bachelorette as per RS's spoiler.. She is beautiful, but she isn't spunky, and I don't think she could pull it off.

RS's spoiler was caddy-wonker. If anything, Emily who was taking hesitant, baby steps ( like Tessa) was F1.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Regular

Someone over on the ABC main board posted that I guess RS posted something today. But when I looked I didn't see anything?

What is there to sleuth? RS spoiled the F1 and F2 before the show aired. Then the F1 changed from Chantal to Emily by a later spoiler which RS agreed with. Brad has been pursuing Emily since day one and that is evident, so I guess I don't understand what we are to sleuth.

Tessa took baby steps because she wasn't in love with Andy, he pursued her, she gave in, got caught up in TB bubble, but it didn't last very long.

Wow, just sub in a different 5-letter name and that summary would be point on !

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr View Post
    Wow, just sub in a different 5-letter name and that summary would be point on !
    Interesting! I would be happy to hear the rest of your thoughts. Why was RS given Chantal as the F1, then Emily, and now we're told to sleuth? Are they deliberately throwing us off?