Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

RS's spoiler about some contestants being told they were not needed because they were open to date single mothers come to mind. Very suspicious.

My feeling is Michelle is the next bach. TPTB will not announce their next bach through RS. Which likely means Ashley H is NOT the next bach. Also, the story about contestants being sent away contacting RS is suspicious. Likely the next bach IS a single mother. If not Emily, then someone shocking. Why not Michelle.

RS reader email and video is up. Doesn't have anything really on the ATFR. Will post if he gets it. Only thing he did say about it was that CH brings up the dating and boyfriend to Chantal and she confirms it.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    RS reader email and video is up. Doesn't have anything really on the ATFR. Will post if he gets it. Only thing he did say about it was that CH brings up the dating and boyfriend to Chantal and she confirms it.
    Glad Chantal gets to admit that she's moved on and is happy. Now Chantal if you read this, is it too much to ask for you to tweet a picture come Tuesday?
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    Really??? so the only real sleuthers on the Board were Emily fans.... interesting and Chantal fans were just RS groupies??
    I wanted to post this as someone who is a long time poster and even longer time watcher and lurker. I hope that my words draw us closer together because the last thing I want to do is drive a further rift in this discussion (which is in several threads at the moment.)

Sleuthers are any of us who try to figure out who wins before the finale airs with whatever tools they use to figure it out. Sometimes we are right, sometimes not.

Just because you saw Brantal ending until either BG spoiler, RS mind change, or even the release of FRC caps, doesn't mean you are not a sleuther, nor does it make any of your posts less valuable. Your insights may have had nothing to do with the false RS spoiler. Your thoughts were still valuable even though the ending you sought didn't work out. We were able to love Chantal's spunk and personality because of the fans who loved her. How many casual viewers view her as a whiney cry baby and don't see the good in her because of her edit.

Bremily posters had to buck the majority in the beginning, and their insights led me to finally ditch my efforts to prove a false edit pattern. I went back and found it with Bremily and can now enjoy their happy ending, (as well as the payoff that Chantal is happy with new BF in the ATFR!) I was secure in Emily as F1 before RS made his switcheroo.

You can root and be a sleuth. You can remain detatched and be a sleuth. We are all valuable to the picture and we need all of you to sucessfully sleuth. Don't let being on different fanbases cloud your vision that we need each other. Besides next year, you guys might end up rooting for the same girls. I find myself with and counter with different people every year. Point/Counterpoint is necessary and is what makes this board and our enjoyment of this show year in and year out.

There are sleuths on this board who thought Brantal, Bremily, Brashley and Brawntel before evidence put them on a Bremily ending. I for one don't have much use for RS except for him telling me who the final two are. What fooled me for half a year was a false edit by Fleiss not a false spoiler by RS.

Okay, now off my soap box and I wish all a great weekend.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    I wanted to post this as someone who is a long time poster and even longer time watcher and lurker. I hope that my words draw us closer together because the last thing I want to do is drive a further rift in this discussion (which is in several threads at the moment.)

Sleuthers are any of us who try to figure out who wins before the finale airs with whatever tools they use to figure it out. Sometimes we are right, sometimes not.

Just because you saw Brantal ending until either BG spoiler, RS mind change, or even the release of FRC caps, doesn't mean you are not a sleuther, nor does it make any of your posts less valuable. Your insights may have had nothing to do with the false RS spoiler. Your thoughts were still valuable even though the ending you sought didn't work out. We were able to love Chantal's spunk and personality because of the fans who loved her. How many casual viewers view her as a whiney cry baby and don't see the good in her because of her edit.

Bremily posters had to buck the majority in the beginning, and their insights led me to finally ditch my efforts to prove a false edit pattern. I went back and found it with Bremily and can now enjoy their happy ending, (as well as the payoff that Chantal is happy with new BF in the ATFR!) I was secure in Emily as F1 before RS made his switcheroo.

You can root and be a sleuth. You can remain detatched and be a sleuth. We are all valuable to the picture and we need all of you to sucessfully sleuth. Don't let being on different fanbases cloud your vision that we need each other. Besides next year, you guys might end up rooting for the same girls. I find myself with and counter with different people every year. Point/Counterpoint is necessary and is what makes this board and our enjoyment of this show year in and year out.

There are sleuths on this board who thought Brantal, Bremily, Brashley and Brawntel before evidence put them on a Bremily ending. I for one don't have much use for RS except for him telling me who the final two are. What fooled me for half a year was a false edit by Fleiss not a false spoiler by RS.

Okay, now off my soap box and I wish all a great weekend.
    Nice post, thanks. I've been here at fort for a long time, 2004 actually, and I've watched a lot of these shows. Mostly I just go by body language, so this show had me fooled big time because I felt the body language between Brad and Chantal showed a closer relationship than with Emily. They got me! That's ok though, I'm not going to cry foul because I saw it differently. We don't all have to come to the same conclusion, and it's no slight to those that did see it with Emily. Hats off to you! I agree though, that everyone's opinions are valuable and as I try to keep my posts agreeable and within guidelines, it kind of stings to think they are not viewed as legitimate since they don't necessarily go with the general flow. Ah well. It's just a show and having a SIL who was about to fly a class of photography students to Japan today, but thankfully weren't in the air or already there, it's a minor thing to me, in the great scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Nice post, thanks. I've been here at fort for a long time, 2004 actually, and I've watched a lot of these shows. Mostly I just go by body language, so this show had me fooled big time because I felt the body language between Brad and Chantal showed a closer relationship than with Emily. They got me! That's ok though, I'm not going to cry foul because I saw it differently. We don't all have to come to the same conclusion, and it's no slight to those that did see it with Emily. Hats off to you! I agree though, that everyone's opinions are valuable and as I try to keep my posts agreeable and within guidelines, it kind of stings to think they are not viewed as legitimate since they don't necessarily go with the general flow. Ah well. It's just a show and having a SIL who was about to fly a class of photography students to Japan today, but thankfully weren't in the air or already there, it's a minor thing to me, in the great scheme of things.
    Thanks for saving me the time and effort yet again sweetpea

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    No. The sleuthers were neither fans, they are sleuthers. Just like sleuthers during Jakes season, and RS spoiled Vienna as the F1. She was not a favourite of very many people, however that didn't stop sleuthers.
    Right, they spend their time trying to find the answers and not trying to dismiss everything that don't fit a contestant.

FORT Fogey

Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    No. The sleuthers were neither fans, they are sleuthers. Just like sleuthers during Jakes season, and RS spoiled Vienna as the F1. She was not a favourite of very many people, however that didn't stop sleuthers.
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Right, they spend their time trying to find the answers and not trying to dismiss everything that don't fit a contestant.
    And, if anything is dismissed, they have evidence in a screencap, edit etc to explain their deductions.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post

Thank you GA for succinctly saying what the people who continued to sleuth tried to convey.

I got slammed for trying to point out that the edited Chantal was off for her to be an F1, that the edited Chantal was being portrayed as needy, emotional, insecure ... the words she chose to describe the other women Brad was interested in. It was difficult to disect the edit without it looking like I had a favorite. I learned my lesson a long time ago that one cannot effectively sleuth and have a favorite.

I kept saying from an editing standpoint, Emily was getting the traditional F1 edit, and Chantal was getting the traditional old school F2 chemistry edit. I was hoping I was correct in my analysis, but RS's spoiler coming on the heels of being wrong last season did cloud my judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Thank you GA for succinctly saying what the people who continued to sleuth tried to convey.

I got slammed for trying to point out that the edited Chantal was off for her to be an F1, that the edited Chantal was being portrayed as needy, emotional, insecure ... the words she chose to describe the other women Brad was interested in. It was difficult to disect the edit without it looking like I had a favorite. I learned my lesson a long time ago that one cannot effectively sleuth and have a favorite.

I kept saying from an editing standpoint, Emily was getting the traditional F1 edit, and Chantal was getting the traditional old school F2 chemistry edit. I was hoping I was correct in my analysis, but RS's spoiler coming on the heels of being wrong last season did cloud my judgment.
    me too - Chantal slapping Brad was the first red flag for me - I just could not equate that with her being F1 - but I believed RS.

Her emotions, wanting to be sent home, her premature ILY, his reaction to that, calling herself Mr. Womack, Brad saying their connection was electric (ala Andy/Bevin) - all red flags that nagged at me that she wasn't F1 - but I kept believing RS - until the Costa Rica episode when I started to believe Emily could be F1. So glad my instincts were right from the start.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono