Page 50 of 628 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150550 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4143826;
    Haha! My brain isn't working! Has a couple ever gotten engaged after an FRC that didn't have a proposal at that time? Unless he DID propose then and RS is just now hearing of it?
    No. Don't think that's ever happened. They either got engaged on the show or they didn't. I read RS' post to mean that Brad and Chantal got engaged on the show, but he didn't hear about it until this past weekend, so that's why he hadn't officially said they were engaged until now.

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;4143817;
    That's what RS stated in his latest. Engaged at FRC.
    great - definitely firms up that she's his F1. I expected there was an engagment at the FRC. Afterall, I firmly believe this season is to redeem his reputation.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1;4143820;
    Huh? Plenty of couples got engaged on the show. The ones off the top of my head that got engaged at the FRC were:

Alex and whoever he chose
    Aaron and Helene
    Andrew and Jen
    Byron and Mary
    Charlie and Sarah
    Matt and Shayne
    Andy and Tessa
    Jason and Melissa
    Jake and Vienna
    Jillian and Ed
    Ali and Roberto
    Deanna and Jesse
    Your list is good except that Alex and Amanda did not get engaged at season one FRC and they split prior to finale being aired.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

did Charlie and Sarah get engaged?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4143850;
    did Charlie and Sarah get engaged?
    No he promised her to be the best boyfriend..

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4143826;
    Haha! My brain isn't working! Has a couple ever gotten engaged after an FRC that didn't have a proposal at that time? Unless he DID propose then and RS is just now hearing of it?
    In answer to your question: None that I can remember. All of the couples where it was a final rose/ring but no engagement all split later and none got engaged.
    Quick Review:

Final Rose Given, but no engagement:
    Alex/Amanda (I don't remember if a ring was given, they broke up before FRC aired to America)
    Bob/Estella (He told her to place ring on right hand, They broke up after a month or two.)
    Jesse/Jessica (no ring, just plane ticket, broke up soon after ATFR.)
    Jen/Jerry (Final rose, but no ring Broke up at ATFR.)
    Charlie/Sara (Final Rose and ring, but no engagement until after a break up and reuniting. They were together two years, split, got back together for a couple more before finally splitting.)
    Travis/Sarah (Ring on a necklace, broke up soon after taping. There was no ATFR.)
    Lorenzo/Jennifer (he placed ring on her right hand and Fleiss flipped the caps making sleuths think she got proposed to. They broke up after FRC aired but there was no ATFR.)

Engaged at FRC
    Aaron/Helene--Broke up after a couple of months.
    Trista/Ryan--Married
    Andrew/Jen--Broke up after 1 year.
    Meredith/Ian--Broke up after 1 year.
    Byron/Mary--Broke up after 5 years.
    Andy/Tessa--Broke up after a couple of months.
    Matt/Shayne--Broke up after a few weeks.
    DeAnna/Jesse--Broke up after several months.
    Jason/Melissa--Broke up before FRC aired, he switched to F2 Molly during ATFR. He and Molly are now married.
    Jillian/Ed--Broke up after almost a year.
    Jake/Vienna--Broke up a few months after the FRC.
    Ali/Roberto--Engaged and planning a 2011 wedding.

No Final Rose Given
    Brad in season 11.
    Last edited by bevorules; 01-10-2011 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Forgot something in my post.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

I believe ALex told Amanda that he would hold on to the ring..and see where it would go..I think they date for sometime..
    Maybe this should be moved to a different thread..

I did have to smile about RS..I think almost everyone believe that Brad got engaged..Before he stated it..

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4143856;
    In answer to your question: None that I can remember. All of the couples where it was a final rose/ring but no engagement all split later and none got engaged.
    Quick Review:

Final Rose Given, but no engagement:
    Alex/Amanda (I don't remember if a ring was given, they broke up before FRC aired to America)
    Bob/Estella (He told her to place ring on right hand, They broke up after a month or two.)
    Jesse/Jessica (no ring, just plane ticket, broke up soon after ATFR.)
    Jen/Jerry (Final rose, but no ring Broke up at ATFR.)
    Charlie/Sara (Final Rose and ring, but no engagement until after a break up and reuniting. They were together two years, split, got back together for a couple more before finally splitting.)
    Travis/Sarah (Ring on a necklace, broke up soon after taping. There was no ATFR.)
    Lorenzo/Jennifer (he placed ring on her right hand and Fleiss flipped the caps making sleuths think she got proposed to. They broke up after FRC aired but there was no ATFR.)

Engaged at FRC
    Aaron/Helene--Broke up after a couple of months.
    Trista/Ryan--Married
    Andrew/Jen--Broke up after 1 year.
    Meredith/Ian--Broke up after 1 year.
    Byron/Mary--Broke up after 5 years.
    Andy/Tessa--Broke up after a couple of months.
    Matt/Shayne--Broke up after a few weeks.
    DeAnna/Jesse--Broke up after several months.
    Jason/Melissa--Broke up before FRC aired, he switched to F2 Molly during ATFR. He and Molly are now married.
    Jillian/Ed--Broke up after almost a year.
    Jake/Vienna--Broke up a few months after the FRC.
    Ali/Roberto--Engaged and planning a 2011 wedding.

No Final Rose Given
    Brad in season 11.
    Ok, sounds about right. Thanks for clearing that up. I knew I could be off on a few. I was just going off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4143818;
    Exactly - he's not saying "they just got engaged," but rather, that he was just able to confirm that the status of Brad and Chantal's engagement is that they are and have been engaged.
    I would sure like to know where or from whom Steve gets his information. Did someone slip when Brad was doing his media blitz in LA?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4143891;
    I would sure like to know where or from whom Steve gets his information. Did someone slip when Brad was doing his media blitz in LA?
    Me too! Someone should ask him if Emily was let go earlier than the FRC or was let go at the actual ceremony. My guess is that she was there and he let her go like usual....not before the FRC.