Page 5 of 628 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;4117895;
    I don't have as much a problem with what he's doing as I do with how he presents it. It's the gloating that turns me off.
    Yes, the ego is beginning to swell to Rush Limbaughish proportions!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;4117925;
    Yes, the ego is beginning to swell to Rush Limbaughish proportions!!!
    I like the comparison - AND if RS can be right as often as Rush, then go ego!

FORT Newbie

I guess when you have the information that he gets, he has a right to boast. Lets face it, he's got sources that no one else has and uses them to his advantage. Don't know if it's necessarily the tact that I would take, but it works for him

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1;4117967;
    I guess when you have the information that he gets, he has a right to boast. Lets face it, he's got sources that no one else has and uses them to his advantage. Don't know if it's necessarily the tact that I would take, but it works for him
    He typically taunts ABC before posting, so I expect we'll see some info tomorrow or Friday at the latest. And I expect it will be complete and accurate.

FORT Fanatic

I will say that I read RS to see what he has to tell us, but I sure do miss how it used to be. When I was
    first introduced to FORT I totally was in awe as to how you sleuthers were able to figure out so much. It
    was so much fun to read your posts. I still do enjoy reading them and am still amazed how you guys were
    able to find out so much from moles, freckles, sunsets, shadows, etc. It was totally entertaining. RS has
    sort of messed that up for me. Thanks guys, you are great.

There won't be anything left to figure out once I post everything, unless the no-lifers on message boards want to dissect the time of day and what angle the sun is shining at. I'll never understand why that's so important to them.
    Good Lord. We were figuring out who the F1s were way before Steve and his insider sources. The angles of the sun were sometimes critically important, as were candle heights, freckles , nailbeds and morose MySpace poetry.

The Ali/Roberto ending was a 1 time mistake
    I sure hope not. That being said, we knows he's not infallible and can be fed misinformation about the most important facts.

he has a right to boast. Lets face it, he's got sources that no one else has and uses them to his advantage.
    I am underwhelmed by his ability to milk personal contacts for information. Sleuthing the FRC candle heights to figure out that Meredith chose Ian? Now that was impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;4118144;
    Good Lord. We were figuring out who the F1s were way before Steve and his insider sources. The angles of the sun were sometimes critically important, as were candle heights, freckles , nailbeds and morose MySpace poetry.

I sure hope not. That being said, we knows he's not infallible and can be fed misinformation about the most important facts.

I am underwhelmed by his ability to milk personal contacts for information. Sleuthing the FRC candle heights to figure out that Meredith chose Ian? Now that was impressive.
    Hallelujah!! You said it sister!

And figuring out the sunset and dogtags for Tessa!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;4118144;
    Sleuthing the FRC candle heights to figure out that Meredith chose Ian? Now that was impressive.
    Gosh and coat lapels and I think that was when I learned about flipped photos. Oh the good old days.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

I appreciate his help, and yet just consider him another source. Last season, almost everyone believed him when he said that Ali picked no one UNTIL someone came here and spilled the beans that Roberto had applied for his license in CA. FORT had the right info first! And if he does "beat" us, it's only by a day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4118153;
    Hallelujah!! You said it sister!

And figuring out the sunset and dogtags for Tessa!
    "those were the days"...(sang in that "Edith Bunker" way)

I think that all the sluethers at FORT help to reinforce what RS spills...sometimes he can add some "inside" depth to what was surmized here...but I too am always in awe of how much work you guys put into these seasons..and how much is uncovered before the show even airs...