Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

As soon as RS came out with his Thanksgiving spoiler I posted NO WAY. It made me doubt the Chantal spoiler but I never saw Brad fall in love with anyone else. Very misleading season and I feel like I wasted my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Thank you so much for this post. I said it many times ... I was a Brantal fan because of the way Brad was with Chantal, RS or no RS. When Brad's personality changed mid-season is when I quit being a Brantal fan. When and IF Brad ever behaves with Emily like he behaved with Chantal, I'll be a Bremily fan. But I'm not holding my breath. Their relationship appears to be of a different breed, a not very appealing breed to me.

And I will always be a Chantal fan. Her spunk and joie de vivre were contagious.
    Holla. Exactly. Me too. Oh yeah.

As for next season, I hope RS only spoils till F2 and not the F1. It's way more fun not knowing til TPTB decide to unveil via Us Weekly.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Holla. Exactly. Me too. Oh yeah.

As for next season, I hope RS only spoils till F2 and not the F1. It's way more fun not knowing til TPTB decide to unveil via Us Weekly.
    No kidding. Talk about the end of sleuthing. All we need is the pre-FRC US Weekly every season!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    Really??? so the only real sleuthers on the Board were Emily fans.... interesting and Chantal fans were just RS groupies??
    Bremily was knocked left and right for anything they presented, remember fridgate...there was a lot of kackling going on about that. I can remember a lot of things I tried to bring into attention but it was put back to me as producer driven. I said from the very beginning that RS was wrong again. If people are running to you with info, then he should be leery of that. I was told he wouldn't say that if he wasn't sure of his source, he would check and double check. I said he's only as good as his source, if they're wrong then he's wrong. The only thing that I read from Brantal was that his interviews point to Chantal F1, which I didn't see.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Bremily was knocked left and right for anything they presented, remember fridgate...there was a lot of kackling going on about that. I can remember a lot of things I tried to bring into attention but it was put back to me as producer driven. I said from the very beginning that RS was wrong again. If people are running to you with info, then he should be leery of that. I was told he wouldn't say that if he wasn't sure of his source, he would check and double check. I said he's only as good as his source, if they're wrong then he's wrong. The only thing that I read from Brantal was that his interviews point to Chantal F1, which I didn't see.
    I agree, when I read the his interviews or saw him talking about the woman he chose, I didn't see it as being Chantal, but as Emily. For me, it all pointed to Emily. And then when RS came out what a week or two weeks ago w/his change of F1. That just cleared it for me that I should always stick with my gut feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I live in Canada and go to university... and this is my first season on the boards - so I can assure you my rooting for Brantal wasn't because of the interviews - I didn't/couldn't watch 90% of them anyway.

That being said... I liked the Brantal coupling because of who Brad was around Chantal. They had an immediate comfort (post-PSA pool party, anyone?) and I'm sure everyone on the board can at least agree on their electric physical chemistry. Brad was a totally different person around her - relaxed and joking and there was a real spark in his eye compared to the rest of the robotic demeanor.

I stopped rooting for Brantal about the time the tabloid things came out (true or not, I took from it that Brad's MO in relationships was majorly unhealthy... and I didn't want to root for Chantal to be embroiled in that). That, plus his shutdown after the SI photoshoot didn't endear him to me either. It just so happened to be conveniently timed with when the spoilers flipped from Chantal to Emily F1... I rarely also read RS because I find him rather chauvinistic and... yeah, I just don't like him

Also... just reminding everyone that the show IS edited to show two parallel love stories - one fabricated, and one real - well, as "real" as it gets inside the bubble So rooting for either side isn't right or wrong, and it is a highly edited TV show after all.
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    I live in Canada and go to university... and this is my first season on the boards - so I can assure you my rooting for Brantal wasn't because of the interviews - I didn't/couldn't watch 90% of them anyway.

That being said... I liked the Brantal coupling because of who Brad was around Chantal. They had an immediate comfort (post-PSA pool party, anyone?) and I'm sure everyone on the board can at least agree on their electric physical chemistry. Brad was a totally different person around her - relaxed and joking and there was a real spark in his eye compared to the rest of the robotic demeanor.

I stopped rooting for Brantal about the time the tabloid things came out (true or not, I took from it that Brad's MO in relationships was majorly unhealthy... and I didn't want to root for Chantal to be embroiled in that). That, plus his shutdown after the SI photoshoot didn't endear him to me either. It just so happened to be conveniently timed with when the spoilers flipped from Chantal to Emily F1... I rarely also read RS because I find him rather chauvinistic and... yeah, I just don't like him

Also... just reminding everyone that the show IS edited to show two parallel love stories - one fabricated, and one real - well, as "real" as it gets inside the bubble So rooting for either side isn't right or wrong, and it is a highly edited TV show after all.
    What an awesome post! And ICAM.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Perfectly stated. In fact, I consider myself lucky that literally the week I stopped rooting for my girl to end up with Brad, we found out she didn't. It was the best surprise ever for me that RS was wrong and it had nothing to do with RS, but Brad and his own actions and decisions with Roo and Anguilla. His awesome performance on Ashley's FD was just icing on the cake.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular

i live in canada and go to university... And this is my first season on the boards - so i can assure you my rooting for brantal wasn't because of the interviews - i didn't/couldn't watch 90% of them anyway.

That being said... I liked the brantal coupling because of who brad was around chantal. They had an immediate comfort (post-psa pool party, anyone?) and i'm sure everyone on the board can at least agree on their electric physical chemistry. Brad was a totally different person around her - relaxed and joking and there was a real spark in his eye compared to the rest of the robotic demeanor.

I stopped rooting for brantal about the time the tabloid things came out (true or not, i took from it that brad's mo in relationships was majorly unhealthy... And i didn't want to root for chantal to be embroiled in that). That, plus his shutdown after the si photoshoot didn't endear him to me either. It just so happened to be conveniently timed with when the spoilers flipped from chantal to emily f1... I rarely also read rs because i find him rather chauvinistic and... Yeah, i just don't like him

also... Just reminding everyone that the show is edited to show two parallel love stories - one fabricated, and one real - well, as "real" as it gets inside the bubble so rooting for either side isn't right or wrong, and it is a highly edited tv show after all.
    great post!!!!

I'm not one of them, because I never saw a electric chemistry with them. I saw someone hanging all over Brad.

Perfectly stated. In fact, I consider myself lucky that literally the week I stopped rooting for my girl to end up with Brad, we found out she didn't. It was the best surprise ever for me that RS was wrong and it had nothing to do with RS, but Brad and his own actions and decisions with Roo and Anguilla. His awesome performance on Ashley's FD was just icing on the cake.
    I can remember reading so many posts saying that they believed he was right this time. They were fooled the last time, but not this time.