Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

I have posted since Ali's season that RS does not know squat about what happens at the FRC, from any season. I know that as fact. I can conclude from that, and talking with other posters, that his main information comes from former contestants and family, either from current or previous seasons. That leaves a TON of room for error.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    I have posted since Ali's season that RS does not know squat about what happens at the FRC, from any season. I know that as fact. I can conclude from that, and talking with other posters, that his main information comes from former contestants and family, either from current or previous seasons. That leaves a TON of room for error.
    I can buy that, but who convincingly through him off about the Thanksgiving Dinner, and then who ( same sources -pl?) thoroughly convinced him that Chantal and Brad were later engaged?

According to him, the source has to be plural, and obviously the sources have to be trustworthy for him to put his reputation on the line in the manner in which he did.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    The bolded above is what gave many of us doubt from the onset!!
    But the funny thing is, many of us who have gotten spoilers in the past, will say just that--"it fell into our laps". And personally, with me, it's a truth!
    IDK It's good to take things with a grain of salt. It's gives you balance to figure things out and put them into perspective against the other pieces of the puzzle. But to discount something because "it fell into your lap"...that's just as bad as totally surrendering to it, imo.
    And again, being the devils advocate--we(FORTERS) are the biggest cheerleaders when one of us gets something right--ie--the hotel something takes place at, the date Suzy Smith participates, when Mary Jones got home, who gets a HTD or FD and where they go--and of course we should revel in our accomplishments. So shouldn't it be, on the other hand, just as right not to rain on Joe Schmoe's parade when that person (even if it's RS) gets it right.
    Believe me, it's no fun for snarky me to come to his defensive. I'd rather be snarking it.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    I can buy that, but who convincingly through him off about the Thanksgiving Dinner, and then who ( same sources -pl?) thoroughly convinced him that Chantal and Brad were later engaged?

According to him, the source has to be plural, and obviously the sources have to be trustworthy for him to put his reputation on the line in the manner in which he did.
    I'm gonna go with the same "multiple sources" that told him Ali was single last year!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    There are RS followers, and then there are sleuthers. You have said many times, to keep sleuthing even though RS spoiled that Chantal was the F1. However, the majority sided with RS, the sleuthers continued sleuthing. Just have a look at pbmax's post, she never waivered once. Some of us, and I am guilty of it, left her out here on her own, because it became Chantal vs Emily, where in reality, it was just RS vs Sleuthers trying to prove their findings.

There were plenty of reasons right here on this board, which I'm sure RS checks frequently, to give him the opportunity to maybe start realizing that he was being Fleissed, if he would have thought about it for a minute, rather than just waiting for a cuzillion sources (and a cuzillion hits to his site), to confirm something, where those cuzillion sources may all be Fleiss minions. He did not take that opportunity and continued to ensure with 100% for sure, no doubt about it, that Chantal was the F1 and Emily was the next 'ette if she wanted it. Sleuthers carried on.

With regards to the bolded, IMO, and I don't know for sure, just speculating, he found out that Chantal was seen with a guy in a park as I recall, right about the same time BlondieGal confirmed Emily was the F1. He had big news for several days, BG outscooped him then he switched like Lith predicted.

So, wrong on the F1, wrong on the 'ette if she wants it, and I'm waiting for the 3rd wrong, Ashely H as the next 'ette.
    Really??? so the only real sleuthers on the Board were Emily fans.... interesting and Chantal fans were just RS groupies??
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    Really??? so the only real sleuthers on the Board were Emily fans.... interesting and Chantal fans were just RS groupies??
    And where does that leave those of us who didn't have a fan???
    On the "Fun with Brad" thread?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    And where does that leave those of us who didn't have a fan???
    On the "Fun with Brad" thread?

sitting on the fence getting shot from both sides??
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I appreciate any spoilers that are shared or sleuthing that is done. Both ways make my experience watching this show just that much better. JMHO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fan

Good question!

FORT Fogey

Thank you so much for this post. I said it many times ... I was a Brantal fan because of the way Brad was with Chantal, RS or no RS. When Brad's personality changed mid-season is when I quit being a Brantal fan. When and IF Brad ever behaves with Emily like he behaved with Chantal, I'll be a Bremily fan. But I'm not holding my breath. Their relationship appears to be of a different breed, a not very appealing breed to me.

And I will always be a Chantal fan. Her spunk and joie de vivre were contagious.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl