A little review of 11th grade Biology might be helpful at this point...
- A symbiotic relationship may be where the relationship is beneficial but not essential for survival of the organisms.
- Mutualism is any relationship between individuals of different species where both individuals derive a benefit.
- Commensalism describes a relationship between two living organisms where one benefits and the other is not significantly harmed or helped.
- A parasitic relationship is one in which one member of the association benefits while the other is harmed.
- Amensalism exists where one species is inhibited or completely obliterated and one is unaffected.
I'd say number 3 describes the relationship between RS and this show just fine with a generous helping of number 1 & 2.
Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.
Is there any chance that Brad does walk away empty handed? I wonder why BFC is bringing this up now?
“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris
Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono
I knew RS was wrong coz Brad was really really into Emily. It was as clear as day as far as I could tell. People spend a lot of time trying to figure out edits and MF. I focus on the couple and their interaction. Just like it was so obvious with Ali and Roberto, it was clear with Brad and Emily.