Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I so agree that RS has changed the way that we sleuth and I suggested a pact for next year that we accept who the F2 are and disregard what he says about who he's 100% certain is F1 but as regards with jumping on the spoiled bandwagon...I personally never do that... I just have a knack for picking the wrong one but I am a good judge of character, so no wonder the Bach and his F1 never work out
    I'm in, I'll all for taking his word on F2 and then sleuthing it out from there

A little review of 11th grade Biology might be helpful at this point...
    1. A symbiotic relationship may be where the relationship is beneficial but not essential for survival of the organisms.
    2. Mutualism is any relationship between individuals of different species where both individuals derive a benefit.
    3. Commensalism describes a relationship between two living organisms where one benefits and the other is not significantly harmed or helped.
    4. A parasitic relationship is one in which one member of the association benefits while the other is harmed.
    5. Amensalism exists where one species is inhibited or completely obliterated and one is unaffected.

I'd say number 3 describes the relationship between RS and this show just fine with a generous helping of number 1 & 2.
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord View Post
    that's where I'm at too. I'll take his F1 with a grain of salt from now on.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord View Post
    Is it too much to ask that he would stop before then? Ali's season was sooo much fun.. I still remember that picture of the F7 standing in times square and we were comparing butts. That was before RS even gave out the names of the guy .

Is there any chance that Brad does walk away empty handed? I wonder why BFC is bringing this up now?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    I think it has gotten to the point that random people just funnel information that they know (or think they know) to RS. He probably doesn't have to work too hard any more. He's known as a spoiler and people want to be able to think that they contributed to that. With that being said... I am curious about something: Why are people so sure he is right this time since he changed his mind. He was adament for months that it was Chantal and now he is just as adament that it's Emily. So what's the difference? I really am just asking? Not implying or or misleading anything
    First post long time lurker.
    I knew RS was wrong coz Brad was really really into Emily. It was as clear as day as far as I could tell. People spend a lot of time trying to figure out edits and MF. I focus on the couple and their interaction. Just like it was so obvious with Ali and Roberto, it was clear with Brad and Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Is there any chance that Brad does walk away empty handed? I wonder why BFC is bringing this up now?
    I still have that nagging gut feeling that Brad picks but gets rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    So who is his SO, the one he is madly in love with, the one he had the most romantic ending ever with? Those are his words...
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    That would be the only true surprise left.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1 View Post
    Did anyone read the US Weekly cover story? It even quotes RS site saying that the "runner up" has moved on and is dating. We know he's said Chantal is dating someone, so they pretty much gave it away. And by having the pictures that they do in this weeks episode, they were obviously given access to be there, so they've known for months who Brad chose.

I know a lot of you are skeptical about tabloids, but for the second season in a row, they've been given exclusive access to the final rose ceremony, which is obviously just a promotion by ABC. So since they've obviously known for months who the final girl is, and then say in the same breath that according to RS the "runner up has moved on and is dating", it's kinda not hard to figure out he's with Emily.
    Is RS the only one that has stated Chantal is dating? Other proof?