Page 48 of 628 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148548 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;4143608;
    Major but not surprising....could it be RS found out for sure Brad & his F1 are definitely engaged?
    This would be a "pleasant" surprise now, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;4143608;
    Major but not surprising....could it be RS found out for sure Brad & his F1 are definitely engaged?
    That could be it. After Brad announced that he's in love and that he's chosen someone, RS probably would say that it's not surprising to find out that they are also engaged. For some reason, I don't think an Ali/Roberto televised wedding announcement would be something RS describes as "major news" jmo.
    (although, I would LOVE for that to be it )

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4143311;
    Given RS's penchant for exaggeration, and the way Brad's been in interviews - plus we know he can't really act... It'll be something less than a breakup I hope
    It will be an announcement from Ali and Ricardo about their telivised wedding!

Quote Originally Posted by Madusae5;4143613;
    It will be an announcement from Ali and Ricardo about their telivised wedding!
    But what I want to know is how does Roberto feel about Ali running off with another guy? Just kidding!

I also think it's either about them or a definite engagement for Brad and Chantal.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4143614;
    But what I want to know is how does Roberto feel about Ali running off with another guy? Just kidding!

I also think it's either about them or a definite engagement for Brad and Chantal.
    Yup, sounds the likeliest so far... gotta say, I don't mind either one for sure

Watch it be something minor/insignificant and we're all gonna be let down
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;4141958;
    Personally I take RS with a grain of salt like I do others who have been given info. Some of it is true and some isn't.
    I won't lie..I do read his column..but in the last couple of years its all about the spoilers and seeing if he can beat ABC to the punch...its all about the fight with ABC and not the show...I miss the days when he wans't so well known and his column's were so full of snark that I would have to close my office door on Tuesday's when I went to read it because I was laughing so hard the tears were running down my face...I really wish he would get back to that...I don't care if he wants to write a column about spoilers..but get back to the episode by episdoe SNARK FEST...that was the best part of his writings
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I'll make bet now that his latest has nothing to do with this seasons Bach...
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4143634;
    I'll make bet now that his latest has nothing to do with this seasons Bach...
    Just a gut thing?
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

My guesses-

Tenley and Kiptyn -engaged OR
    Chris and Peyton -engaged OR
    Brad and his f1 -engaged OR
    Ali and Roberto tv wedding OR
    Dave Good's Man Code book has joined the rest of the Bachelor fodder in the $1 bin at the book store.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4143623;
    I won't lie..I do read his column..but in the last couple of years its all about the spoilers and seeing if he can beat ABC to the punch...its all about the fight with ABC and not the show...I miss the days when he wans't so well known and his column's were so full of snark that I would have to close my office door on Tuesday's when I went to read it because I was laughing so hard the tears were running down my face...I really wish he would get back to that...I don't care if he wants to write a column about spoilers..but get back to the episode by episdoe SNARK FEST...that was the best part of his writings
    I haven't been posting lately but just had to come out and wholeheartedly agree with you....