Page 47 of 628 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147547 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4143425;
    If Jake can pull off a show than anyone can do it . I also agree I adore her already and have mixed feelings on the whole thing.
    From what we know so far, the best Bette, hands down, would be Chantal. Since she's otherwise occupied (yahooo!!! ), they have to go with the next best thing. I'm sure her edit will continue showing her as the perfect, sweet, southern belle with the tragic story so she'll have millions of fans rooting for her, even if she isn't going to be exciting to watch on her own. They're also probably going to find really entertaining guys for her season so there is still an element of drama and ridiculousness.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4143417;
    IA, Alanna, it's most likely that they got engaged , and RS is trying to freak people out...

Capegal, you seem to have a lott of trust in Brad's acting abilities, if he's broken up with his F1 and still gushing and giddy and crazy in interviews
    He can't act worth his patootit lol..... And that is one reason that I am confident that the news is not about Brad and his F1
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4143426;
    I think it may just be that Ali and Roberto's wedding will be televised. I coud be wrong but I thought TPTB usually pick the next Bachette later, it just seems a little ealy.
    I thought they stopped wedding planning for now? And I'd've expected RS to be a little more bitter about A/R getting married, he for some reason seems to have a grudge against Ali, keeps claiming that she's only in it for the limelight, y'know
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4143441;
    I thought they stopped wedding planning for now? And I'd've expected RS to be a little more bitter about A/R getting married, he for some reason seems to have a grudge against Ali, keeps claiming that she's only in it for the limelight, y'know
    Very True! I guess I will just have to wait until tomorrow to find out. My guess is its not as Major as he makes it sound.

Quote Originally Posted by RichLP;4143412;
    Maybe a televised "twin" wedding?
    ot
    HollyDurst Holly Durst
    @ @team....we are planning separate weddings

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4143446;
    Very True! I guess I will just have to wait until tomorrow to find out. My guess is its not as Major as he makes it sound.
    It never is! He always hypes something big, but then it turns out to be something stupid. Oh, and he's always a week later than he says he will be.

It could be something as innocuous that Brad is looking at 2 bedroom places in Austin or that Chris Lambton and Peyton are officially dating. I'm sure our speculations are far more interesting than what he shares on Monday.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4143493;
    I'd love it if Aliberto had a TV wedding but it's almost getting too late, isn't it?
    The A/R televised wedding could be the news. RS says it's "not surprising" and he believes Ali wants as much TV exposure as she can get, so it would fit his descriptor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4143523;
    The A/R televised wedding could be the news. RS says it's "not surprising" and he believes Ali wants as much TV exposure as she can get, so it would fit his descriptor.
    True
    That might actually be fun to see
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Major but not surprising....could it be RS found out for sure Brad & his F1 are definitely engaged?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.