Page 46 of 628 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146546 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

I'm confused.. Holly on Jan 3rd was tweeting about how her Mom was asking her if she would marry Michael if he were a killer, in refernce to the "CraigList" Killer Movie. That does not sound like someone who was not "engaged", but then again, what do I know.
    Love a dance, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow!That's Cocoa begging for a ride in Momma's car!

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;4143360;
    Two random guesses on my part as to RS announcement. #1 - Emily has already signed on to be tthe new Bachelorette or #2 - Ali & Roberto's wedding will be televised.
    For 1, yeah, probably! For 2, Ali pretty much has already said that in an interview at the Jingle Bash. Good thinking!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;4143360;
    Two random guesses on my part as to RS announcement. #1 - Emily has already signed on to be tthe new Bachelorette or #2 - Ali & Roberto's wedding will be televised.
    I think that it is Ali/Roberto. She has hinted that it will be televised.

Holly and Michael are back "stronger than ever" she tweeted when someone specifically asked her.

Deanna says she is meeting w/ a wedding planner and they are in "wedding mode." It looks like it won't be a double wedding though, at least no one has mentioned that recently.

It could be Emily as the Bachelorette, but boy, will Mike F be unhappy to have that leaked out
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-09-2011 at 08:25 PM.

Maybe a televised "twin" wedding?

IA, Alanna, it's most likely that they got engaged , and RS is trying to freak people out...

Capegal, you seem to have a lott of trust in Brad's acting abilities, if he's broken up with his F1 and still gushing and giddy and crazy in interviews
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

I doubt it has anything to do with a bach couple breaking up. Tenley/Kiptyn-were at the event yesterday happy as ever . Ali/Roberto tweet/fb about each other ALL the time. Molly/Jason and Trista/Ryan also tweet fb all the time. and I doubt Brad and his F1 have already split . For some reason I agree with the poster that said it is prob about Emily already signing on to be the bachelorette
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4143418;
    I doubt it has anything to do with a bach couple breaking up. Tenley/Kiptyn-were at the event yesterday happy as ever . Ali/Roberto tweet/fb about each other ALL the time. Molly/Jason and Trista/Ryan also tweet fb all the time. and I doubt Brad and his F1 have already split . For some reason I agree with the poster that said it is prob about Emily already signing on to be the bachelorette
    Don't get me wrong, I adore Emily, and she seems to be such a sweet person, but I'm wondering if she can pull off the B/ette... she's a little fragile still, from what we've seen of her, and she's so protective of her daughter (as she should be) that I'm not sure dating 25 guys at the same time and airing her tragic story for another few months is a good thing . Plus I don't trust TPTB to find the calibre of guys she deserves!
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4143421;
    Don't get me wrong, I adore Emily, and she seems to be such a sweet person, but I'm wondering if she can pull off the B/ette... she's a little fragile still, from what we've seen of her, and she's so protective of her daughter (as she should be) that I'm not sure dating 25 guys at the same time and airing her tragic story for another few months is a good thing . Plus I don't trust TPTB to find the calibre of guys she deserves!
    She seems vulunerable still and I don't think she was all that comfortable being 1 of 25 ladies either. That might have been what I saw in her BLF for M & G night otherwise for the most part, I also like her. I also have to wonder if she can pull it off. I hope for her sake she doesn't do it because you know TPTB will screw up with her edit as surely as they would have done with Chris L if he had taken it. I am sure she can find much better guys for her outside of the show than on it.

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;4143423;
    She seems vulunerable still and I don't think she was all that comfortable being 1 of 25 ladies either. That might have been what I saw in her BLF for M & G night otherwise for the most part, I also like her. I also have to wonder if she can pull it off. I hope for her sake she doesn't do it because you know TPTB will screw up with her edit as surely as they would have done with Chris L if he had taken it. I am sure she can find much better guys for her outside of the show than on it.
    If Jake can pull off a show than anyone can do it . I also agree I adore her already and have mixed feelings on the whole thing.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I think it may just be that Ali and Roberto's wedding will be televised. I coud be wrong but I thought TPTB usually pick the next Bachette later, it just seems a little ealy.