Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Let's be fair til we get a good picture of the guy. Oh, yeah, how about 10 years from now when Brad is looking at 50 and Jeff is 38?

ETA..the pic. from Capers was his brother Joe, anyway, not Jeff.
    Yeah Jeff is the guy in yellow in the pic I posted.

Anyway, as long as this guy lacks Roo in his life, I feel like we're already beating Brad by about 1000x times in every aspect of WIN (TM Charlie Sheen).
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by cakewalker View Post
    This guy already has it over Brad by virtue of not having been ABC's "The Bachelor"...TWICE.
    Not to mention Brad is also made of wood and is by all appearances incapable of holding an interesting conversationChantal can always get a Ken doll if she feels any void. It can fulfill all Brad's finer qualities.
    Which is exactly why he & Emily are together!!

I'm trying to look at the bright side of things ~ and the more I look...
    the sunnier it gets!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Yeah Jeff is the guy in yellow in the pic I posted.

Anyway, as long as this guy lacks Roo in his life, I feel like we're already beating Brad by about 1000x times in every aspect of WIN (TM Charlie Sheen).
    I just adore a guy who coaches high school football. My boyfriend does and it's so much fun to go to all the games! Jeff had me at 'coaches H.S. football'. And Chantal doesn't need to leave her family or her job. Such a win-win for herl!

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    That's exactly how I feel. I'm loving RS right now. Steve, since we all know you read this thread every minute of the day, I just wanted to send you a quick thank you for redeeming yourself in my eyes with this awesome news. I would have started crying if your spoilers Volume II were false and it was actually Chantal.

Me too, RS

Oh wow, go away for a few hours and miss everything!!! I'm so happy for Chantal, but so sad I won't get to see her as Bette 7. Oh well, Ashley is a cutie, it'll still be a great season, I'm sure.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

FORT Newbie

This guy already has it over Brad by virtue of not having been ABC's "The Bachelor"...TWICE.
    Not to mention Brad is also made of wood and is by all appearances incapable of holding an interesting conversation.
    Chantal can always get a Ken doll if she feels any void. It can fulfill all Brad's finer qualities.
    OMG how funny and so so so true. He's so disengenious and complete phony. I think Chantal getting out of the bachelor bubble did her some good.

Not to mention Brad is also made of wood and is by all appearances incapable of holding an interesting conversation.
    Chantal can always get a Ken doll if she feels any void. It can fulfill all Brad's finer qualities.

The post of the season!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Oh wow!!! Okay... Now I can watch the rest of the season uninvested (well except for little Ricki's too cute - i'm a sucker for little kids, sue me ) And watch everyone else around me freak out when Chantal gets dumped - they're even more convinced than I was that Chantal's F1, so that should be interesting to see

IA with those of you who said RS is redeeming himself a little bit... but I think I'm going to totally disregard his F1 spoilers from now on - the rest of the information's good, although we (well the crazy-good sleuthers) had it anyway. I don't particularly care for Ashley (well, not as much as I would've Chantal anyway) so looking forward to a new season of sleuthing - RS spoilers included
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    Oh wow!!! Okay... Now I can watch the rest of the season uninvested (well except for little Ricki's too cute - i'm a sucker for little kids, sue me ) And watch everyone else around me freak out when Chantal gets dumped - they're even more convinced than I was that Chantal's F1, so that should be interesting to see

IA with those of you who said RS is redeeming himself a little bit... but I think I'm going to totally disregard his F1 spoilers from now on - the rest of the information's good, although we (well the crazy-good sleuthers) had it anyway. I don't particularly care for Ashley (well, not as much as I would've Chantal anyway) so looking forward to a new season of sleuthing - RS spoilers included
    This is a very good idea - I'm totally with you on that. I'll already have chosen and fallen for F2/F3 anyway, regardless of his spoilers but this should help to keep it all in better perspective. Well, I'll try anyway

FORT Newbie

How cute is this - Jeff has a twitter account and who do you think is the first person listed as a follower - none other than our girl Chantal.

I'm totally loving this

Quote Originally Posted by framikmin View Post
    How cute is this - Jeff has a twitter account and who do you think is the first person listed as a follower - none other than our girl Chantal.

I'm totally loving this
    Whoa, you guys are fast - of course, his tweets are protected...