Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I bet he has... I think he's the "winner winner chicken dinner" in all this mess
    No doubt about it!!

Thank you for the pics everyone! I hope that we get an in-depth interview
    after the finale in one of the mags, with pics of Chantal & her new beau!
    I'd love to hear how they met!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    He's so cute and looks so much younger than Brad...I think he's 28 yrs. old..that's better for Chantal, bet they have fun.
    I can't wait til Chantal can open her twitter again. Bet she tweets a picture of the two of them! She's so happy and bursting with pride. They must be pretty tight already for her to turn down the bachelorette gig.
    I know! Age appropriate is so wonderful and I have always underrated it until I met Brad and the show had to remove the age labels for the girls.

And I'm guessing she must like him "somewhat" if she just gave up being Bette for him.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    .....Oops
    Haha yeah, that was Joe. Another one. There's 4
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

I almost feel that RS has redeemed himself now with this information. I could not be happier for Chantal and this is SOOOOOO MUCHHHHH better than her being with Brad.

This guy is young, successful and cute as could be. Be happy Chantal this is a much better fit for you than Brad any day of the week. Good luck

Don't have to watch the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    He's so cute and looks so much younger than Brad...I think he's 28 yrs. old..that's better for Chantal, bet they have fun.
    I can't wait til Chantal can open her twitter again. Bet she tweets a picture of the two of them! She's so happy and bursting with pride. They must be pretty tight already for her to turn down the bachelorette gig.
    Oops that is apparently his brother Joe... Sorry
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by framikmin View Post
    I almost feel that RS has redeemed himself now with this information. I could not be happier for Chantal and this is SOOOOOO MUCHHHHH better than her being with Brad.

This guy is young, successful and cute as could be. Be happy Chantal this is a much better fit for you than Brad any day of the week. Good luck

Don't have to watch the rest of the season.
    That's exactly how I feel. I'm loving RS right now. Steve, since we all know you read this thread every minute of the day, I just wanted to send you a quick thank you for redeeming yourself in my eyes with this awesome news. I would have started crying if your spoilers Volume II were false and it was actually Chantal.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I know! Age appropriate is so wonderful and I have always underrated it until I met Brad and the show had to remove the age labels for the girls.

And I'm guessing she must like him "somewhat" if she just gave up being Bette for him.
    Yep. like Chris Lambton turned it down after he met Peyton and they are still together 7 months later!

Ok, so even if she's brokenhearted at the FRC...at the AFRC she will be beaming with happiness and thankfully, that's on immediately after the FRC.

I said it earlier. Chantal has her Roberto, I just feel she's got a nurturing good guy, who completes her and understands her and he's local.

Night everyone..this is a good night!

Brad is way better looking that this Jeff guy jmo
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Let's be fair til we get a good picture of the guy. Oh, yeah, how about 10 years from now when Brad is looking at 50 and Jeff is 38?

ETA..the pic. from Capers was his brother Joe, anyway, not Jeff.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    This guy already has it over Brad by virtue of not having been ABC's "The Bachelor"...TWICE.
    Not to mention Brad is also made of wood and is by all appearances incapable of holding an interesting conversation.
    Chantal can always get a Ken doll if she feels any void. It can fulfill all Brad's finer qualities.
    Last edited by cakewalker; 03-04-2011 at 02:56 AM.