Page 44 of 628 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4143269;
    Yep, looks like Brad couldn't make it work out with his beloved. So much for being over the moon in love.
    Are you guessing this is RS news or do you have some info? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4143271;
    Ok why jump to that particular conclusion?????
    All I was saying was I hope not. I'm not jumping to any conclusions....it was just the way he said that the news is not surprising. It probably isn't even something major lol....I knew I shouldn't have brought it up.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;4143270;
    Given his lack of "love" for Ali recently, maybe she and Roberto have split up - I was surprised that one or both of them weren't at the blood thing yesterday.
    This wouldn't shock me (so its possible). But I think its probably something more minor.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4143274;
    All I was saying was I hope not. I'm not jumping to any conclusions....it was just the way he said that the news is not surprising. It probably isn't even something major lol....I knew I shouldn't have brought it up.
    I was actually responding to the 'statement' below yours.

Sorry SANLEE
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4143272;
    Are you guessing this is RS news or do you have some info? Thanks!
    Oh, just guessing. The way he worded it as "not surprising". I guess maybe he could be reporting that they got engaged. That would not be surprising either.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4143262;
    RS just tweeted that he has some major, but not surprising, news about the Bachelor that he will be posting tomorrow (Monday).
    If it is engagement news, I will be very surprised and a bit dismayed. I hope that any prospective Mrs. Bach is roadtested in the real world of Austin. It is a very special environment, and not all who try it find that it suits them. And, come on, real relationships need to know the participants in their real habitats! So fingers crossed NO engagement yet! (I'm not getting any feedback from my Austin or Texas LA contacts this year. Bummer - and tomorrow is football night - Y'all type up good notes on the show, please.)

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4143277;
    I was actually responding to the 'ststement' below yours.

Sorry SANLEE
    Ahh I see...it's okay okay CG! I kind of can't wait to see what the major news is.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4143283;
    Ahh I see...it's okay okay CG! I kind of can't wait to see what the major news is.
    Given RS's penchant for exaggeration, and the way Brad's been in interviews - plus we know he can't really act... It'll be something less than a breakup I hope
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Nothing is wrong with Ali and Roberto. She was just tweeting this morning how Roberto promised to play guitar with their little girl. Molly&Jason and Trista&Ryan are fine too according to their Twitters. So it's not drama with any of the official Bach/Bette couples.

I think the two possibilities is that either Holly&Mike broke-up or called off their engagement or Brad's engaged. The one thing it's not is that it's a break-up for Brad, he wouldn't be proclaiming how he's going to be married this time next year, she's The One, love of his life, and whatever else, only to break-up with her 5 days later, before the show even got to its second episode. My money is on the engagement since RS was speculating about it in his column last week.
    Last edited by Alanna; 01-09-2011 at 04:13 PM.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Consider this.. There is NO way thatTPTB would ever allow any word of any breakup of Brad and his F1 To make it to the ears or eyes of a certain blogger at this point
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON