Page 43 of 628 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143543 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

I always look at RS spoiler rate like I look at my grades. I take how many times he has stuff right compared to how many times he posted spoiler info. If his rate is a high enough percentage, he earns a good grade. To me, he would be sitting with an A right now and you can't really do much better than that.

However, he did make the mistake last season of not sticking to his guns. He had stated that Chris was F2 but he didn't know what happened to Roberto. But he was pressed and decided to go with saying Ali picked no one. He had the same dilemma with the ending of Jillian's season but never put an affirmative ending out there on that season until we all knew from the ATFR was taped. I think he learned from last season to post what he knows for sure. That's one of the reasons I think he is right this season. I don't think he would risk being wrong, his ego is much too big to handle not putting the info he has out there.

With all that said, I don't make my decision about who the F1 simply because RS says so. Most times, I try to prove him wrong. However when I do that, I often discover proof to solidify his spoilers. For me, RS is a piece of the puzzle, not the whole thing.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

He's only as good as what his sources tell him. His sources told him Ali was single, and chose no one. Not one source, a few sources, he held out for that 5th source for days on end.

We had a State Farm Employee or two, who posted all season, they gave us the scoop, among other things, that Roberto was nowhere to be found in SC. Then, they sleuthed out he moved to CA, then MiniDiva found that license to practice in CA online! in plain sight! Even with all that sleuthing, RS said no, she's single. Why? because that's what his sources told him.

He didn't get bad information the last time, he got misinformed on purpose. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4141832;
    He's only as good as what his sources tell him. His sources told him Ali was single, and chose no one. Not one source, a few sources, he held out for that 5th source for days on end.

We had a State Farm Employee or two, who posted all season, they gave us the scoop, among other things, that Roberto was nowhere to be found in SC. Then, they sleuthed out he moved to CA, then MiniDiva found that license to practice in CA online! in plain sight! Even with all that sleuthing, RS said no, she's single. Why? because that's what his sources told him.

He didn't get bad information the last time, he got misinformed on purpose. JMHO

That's it GA. Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice shame on me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4141832;

I TOTALLY agree with you GA, and he did not like it 1 bit!!

Personally I take RS with a grain of salt like I do others who have been given info. Some of it is true and some isn't.

FORT Fogey

RS just tweeted that he has some major, but not surprising, news about the Bachelor that he will be posting tomorrow (Monday).

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4143262;
    RS just tweeted that he has some major, but not surprising, news about the Bachelor that he will be posting tomorrow (Monday).
    I hope it ain't splitsville for Brad and his F1!

Yep, looks like Brad couldn't make it work out with his beloved. So much for being over the moon in love.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4143265;
    I hope it ain't splitsville for Brad and his F1!
    Given his lack of "love" for Ali recently, maybe she and Roberto have split up - I was surprised that one or both of them weren't at the blood thing yesterday.
    Nevermind - checked her twitter and she tried to surprise him for lunch on Fri...doesn't sound like there's a romance problem
    Last edited by barbell; 01-09-2011 at 03:00 PM.

Ok why jump to that particular conclusion?????
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON