Page 41 of 628 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141541 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4141505;
    Don't we HAVE s/cs for F4s/F3s? So we know he's right up to that point, right?
    I didn't mean to suggest he could be wrong about all of it -only that the possibily does exist.

ETA: I was just using that as an example.
    Last edited by anders332; 01-07-2011 at 02:20 PM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4141507;
    I didn't mean to suggest he could be wrong about all of it -only that the possibily does exist.

ETA: I was just using that as an example.
    He could still be wrong after that point, although JMO the edit and media interviews seem to support him

ETA: THIS season
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

I think you’re misunderstanding my post. I was asked if his track record would remain intact if the bigger things were wrong and the dates were right. I don’t care if he gets the smaller things wrong (ex. when the ‘matter of time’ girls leave, or if he omitted someone from a group date) In my mind, if he’s wrong about who F1 is (just for instance) his track record is shot. Hope this clears things up.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4141513;
    He could still be wrong after that point, although JMO the edit and media interviews seem to support him

ETA: THIS season

I guess everybody comes to there own conclusions about the interviews. I have finally watched all of them and nothing in them tells me that Chantal is Brad's F1, I didn't see him smiling when talking about her. One thing I did notice is he changes the subject quickly when talking about Emily. He's all laughs and giddy talking about Madison.

I think you’re misunderstanding my post. I was asked if his track record would remain intact if the bigger things were wrong and the dates were right. In my mind, if he’s wrong about who F1 is (just for instance) his track record is shot. Hope this clears things up.

No, I'm just throwing that out there. Wondering will people still support his info.

If he's wrong about the big stuff then absolutely people won't support him, and rightly so. That's really the gist of my post - sorry if I was unclear.

If RS is wrong this time around on the order of any of the F4, especially F1, he's finished. I'm sure he knows it and we know it, which is why I'm convinced he's not wrong. His blog no longer is a pride thing, but a source of revenue and income. He wouldn't be proclaiming in each tweet and each column how Chantal wants to "do" Brad unless he knew it for certain.

At the same time, it's in TPTB's best interest to start making it seem like Brad is with Emily or Shawntel or whoever to drum up the interest.

One more thing, I completely disagree that Steve wants the show to lose ratings and eventually get canceled. He earns a ton of money from it both directly and indirectly. He loves this show and needs it to be on-air for as long as possible.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4141505;
    Don't we HAVE s/cs for F4s/F3s? So we know he's right up to that point, right?
    I think we have sc for the F6 all clearly identified. We really have no sc for the F4 just RS indicating that Shawntal had a hometown date, is that correct? We have clearly identified sc for Ashley H and Chantal in SA and some we think are Emily in SA. No concrete caps for Emily though I don't think. As far as the F2, other than the fact that we have Chantal in alot of caps in SA, I don't think we have identified any concrete locations for the LCD or MTP have we? Or any caps with either of the F2 at these locations. I have absolutely no reason to doubt RS and believe he is probably correct in what he says, but I don't think we have independently verified all of his F4.

Not trying to debate but it's all about pride when he has said in his blog and tweets declaring war with TPTB, over what, they left him out of a silly little show. The same tune he sang last season is the same tune he's sing this time. He could only be as good as the info from his sources, and we all know how good they were last time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4141541;
    If RS is wrong this time around on the order of any of the F4, especially F1, he's finished. I'm sure he knows it and we know it, which is why I'm convinced he's not wrong. His blog no longer is a pride thing, but a source of revenue and income. He wouldn't be proclaiming in each tweet and each column how Chantal wants to "do" Brad unless he knew it for certain.

At the same time, it's in TPTB's best interest to start making it seem like Brad is with Emily or Shawntel or whoever to drum up the interest.

One more thing, I completely disagree that Steve wants the show to lose ratings and eventually get canceled. He earns a ton of money from it both directly and indirectly. He loves this show and needs it to be on-air for as long as possible.
    If it is no longer pride but revenue, why does he have to do corrections. Why doesn't he get it right straight up.

I do agree that the revenue is important to RS. But, it is NOW important. In seasons past he was spewing venom at TPTB and how he wanted to expose TB franchise to ruin their business etc. I guess if you can't beat them you join them. In finding a source of revenue, he has changed his tune, though for some of us, his initial intent seem to be working. Losing interest in TB. Lets see how long this marriage will last (RS and Fleiss) before they lose more customers.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4141551;
    Not trying to debate but it's all about pride when he has said in his blog and tweets declaring war with TPTB, over what, they left him out of a silly little show. The same tune he sang last season is the same tune he's sing this time. He could only be as good as the info from his sources, and we all know how good they were last time.
    Don't get me wrong, he definitely has a healthy ego (ahem), but IMO he's smart enough to put actual money ahead of it, which is why I don't believe he'd be making up who the F1 was just to say it unless he knew who it was. Obviously, we'll see.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City