Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    I am right there with ya I am ready for the FRC SC's already!
    I'm bummed we didn't get any.....so unlike the previews at this point
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    CH touts "The final rose ceremony.....the moooooossssstttt emotional ending you never saw coming" blah blah....
    producers let us see the 'I'm falling in love with you" between Brad and Emily....well, dah, we saw that coming?!?!
    I can't believe that anybody, no matter who you're rooting for, after seeing the 'I'm falling in love with you' from Brad can doubt that Emily is F1.

CH statements are worth about as much as you paid to hear them. Zip!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    CH touts "The final rose ceremony.....the moooooossssstttt emotional ending you never saw coming" blah blah....
    producers let us see the 'I'm falling in love with you" between Brad and Emily....well, dah, we saw that coming?!?!
    C'mon you have seen how MF works his sick editing magic.

Emily's LCD I have a feeling is going to be edited as a disaster. Her MTP will probably be awkward because let's face it she is a 24 yo single mom. What family isn't going to have questions taking in that fact that in a couple short months Mama Womack could be one more grandchild to the positive.

I fully expect to see Brad say something as equally promising to Chantal as the "I am falling in love you" to Emily. Keep in mind he never told Emily he loved her just that he was falling.

For maximum shock affect I see Chantal dumping Brad at the FRC. Now that is something I never would have seen coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    He also said to do what FORT does best and slueth. Why would we have to slueth if Chantal was already said to be the F1? Then when some did start to slueth that is when all the answers IMO started pointing to Em and CSW and Britty noticed Ricki's pictures on his fridge
    true, and those findings may just be what points to the F1.. but it could just be pieces to a puzzle but not really significant.

Personally, I don't care if I'm right or wrong, and I don't have to say that I saw the love story .... I try to put spoilers of F1 in my back pocket and regardless of who posts them, I don't take them as gospel. But hey, maybe that's just me
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    true, and those findings may just be what points to the F1.. but it could just be pieces to a puzzle but not really significant.

Personally, I don't care if I'm right or wrong, and I don't have to say that I saw the love story .... I try to put spoilers of F1 in my back pocket and regardless of who posts them, I don't take them as gospel. But hey, maybe that's just me
    Reminds me of Jason/Molly/Melissa season when we had the WHO but not the HOW!..(That was also the season that RS left his little criptic "hints" each week)...

Because so much has been put out there (then taken away)..I feel as though this was done for a reason..the only reason being something else is going to happen as well...something is up with the FRC...but what

The misinformation campaign started during Ali's season, and as mentioned many times here, why would MF stop there.

stay's post was obviously after RS's apology, where she indicated there's more to come. IMO the only thing there is to read from that is simply that, there's more to come, whether its from Brad's season, or future seasons.

RS stated that Ashely is the next 'ette. He didn't say they are thinking about it, he didn't say they can change their minds, he said she is. IMO if you're going to make a statement like that, wouldn't you make sure she signed on the dotted line?

I don't see how he can guarantee 100% that she signed on the dotted line, unless he actualy saw the contract which I doubt, therefore IMO its not solid information. This is where the sleuthing comes into play, CH mentioned Michelle a couple of times over the weekend, red flag? maybe not. Ashely wasn't getting a Bachelorette editing IMO so I will be surprised if she is.

Can someone clarify for me what the end result was with RS's comment about Emily's house being for sale. Did he say it was, then changed his mind and said no it wasn't and left it at that?

RS was given an address for Emily -turns out it wasn't her address - her house is not up for rent.

And if Ashley was a second option of 'Ette - because their first option turned them down, it would account for her edit being wonky. They probably thought they had their 'Ette in the bag and didn't consider a back-up - like Jake getting it after Reid and Kip turned them down.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    RS was given an address for Emily -turns out it wasn't her address - her house is not up for rent.

And if Ashley was a second option of 'Ette - because their first option turned them down, it would account for her edit being wonky. They probably thought they had their 'Ette in the bag and didn't consider a back-up - like Jake getting it after Reid and Kip turned them down.
    Maybe this is why at the WTA we are going to see Ashley still vulnerable and hurting. CH said we are going to see alot of heartbroken tears from her. They couldn't get the "heartbroken" edit out of her from the season so they are going to play it out on stage at the WTA. Though to me it won't be as believable because this would mean she was still hurting over Brad and she is supposed to start finding her own love in a couple weeks. That doesn't seem right.

OY I am confusing myself. The only way I can see the new Bette working out is if it is Chantal and she has moment of clarity during the finale and rejects Brad. She won't be heartbroken at the ATFR and it's more believable than Ashley who is still apparently crying over Brad at the WTA.

Or Chantal is heartbroken at the FRC but by the time the ATFR rolls around she is over and ready to start finding someone again.

Ashley being named that Bachelorette after crying over Brad at the WTA just doesn't jive for me. Can you tell I am confused?

I'm not stoked about Ash as the next 'Ette and I wonder why they decided to go with her.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I'm not stoked about Ash as the next 'Ette and I wonder why they decided to go with her.
    I don't get it either espcially since they showed on her FD that she isn't ready to settle down and get engaged. How are they going to explain that she is ready to get engaged such a short time later on the Bachlorette.