Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    I have no idea why they left that in, but I'm more interested in the fact that RS knew that it would be edited in. He knew Brad was going to tell her back and it would be shown.
    So are you hinting at the idea that the best way to tell a lie is to sandwich it between two truths...or at something else? It is interesting that he knew that was in the final product, but it does seem like Brad has an entire fleet of people who know the ending and might be privy to this detail. ??
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fan

I have no idea why they left that in, but I'm more interested in the fact that RS knew that it would be edited in. He knew Brad was going to tell her back and it would be shown.

When RS posted his column the WTA had already aired. Anyone at the taping could have told RS. Everyone sees the FD episode while in the studio for the taping of the WTA.

Yeah that confused me a little bit. He made it a point to add it into his blog that it would be shown.

Sanlee..I believe that the FD episode was viewed at the WTA, right? Whomever gave RS the details about the WTA, might've also told him about the episode..and of course the "I'm falling in love with you" part. Maybe that's what sparked his interest and made him doubt his initial spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal View Post
    When RS posted his column the WTA had already aired. Anyone at the taping could have told RS. Everyone sees the FD episode while in the studio for the taping of the WTA.
    Lol FOUT, I'm not hinting at anything! Just thought it was interesting.

That's true medgal....I forgot the WTA had been taped. During that time, I was away from the board busy with Life that I probably missed that little detail. Oops!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I don't know what 'it's not over yet' means any more than anyone else, but I really hope it refers to the next bette prediction and not the current F1 prediction. I really hope Emily is indeed F1, if that's what she wants.

I liked the Chantal is F1 spoiler because I liked the Brad that was with Chantal. He was completely different than any Brad we had ever seen. He seemed to come to life. The Brad that's with Emily, and all the others, is just blah. And after the FD and RC discussions with Ashley, that looked like the pre-therapy Brad surfacing again. He behaved very much like Laurel described him during their 8 years together. I'm thinking all the therapy crap was just that, crap - a storyline for this season and we still have the old Brad on our TV screens. A 38 year old habit would be next to impossible to break.

Poor Emily. I hope she keeps it in low gear while she figures it all out. I hate to think which Brad will appear the first time they hit a rough patch, and there's an innocent 5 yr old witnessing it all.
    Yep, yep!! Brad needs some spontaneity in his life. Em + Brad = dull.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    I'm dense, because I'm getting, from the timing, that she read Steve's blog-o-pology (at noon) and *that* was the "bamboozled" she referenced in her post (later that evening.)

Did you get something different?
    I am interpreting her comments as you did/are. But that's the problem with interpretations--we all see things through our own eyes. .
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 03-02-2011 at 01:09 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY View Post
    I really respect that BG just flat out told us what she knows. And as annoying as I find RS, that he flat out tells us what he knows too.

I don't understand why someone would post this and not say what they know. If you can't spill, don't taunt. Its so 1st grade.
    I can't agree with you more. 1000% here.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

because Chantal is F1 and they want the audience to know why Brad took the single mom to F2?
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    because Chantal is F1 and they want the audience to know why Brad took the single mom to F2?
    NOOOO I just finished rationalizing Emily as F1 in my head don't do this to me again!