Page 4 of 628 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

I asked him why he's enjoying ruining/spoiling the show and here's what he said:

"Because I can. Someone asked me the exact same thing today on Twitter. Look, anyone who has the information I do, and has the readership that my site does, which in turn generates money, would be doing the exact same thing I am. They'd be stupid not to. People that criticize what I do are hypocrites because they'd all be doing the exact same thing if they knew what I knew. I don't write this stuff for any other reason than to entertain and generate money. Plain and simple. And my readership gets bigger and bigger every year the more people find out about the site, and that's great."

So, I see his point to a certain. He's got a marketable product and he "sells" it. Just wish he wasn't such an *ss about it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4117856;
    When he finally came out and said "Ali chose no one" he quickly followed that up with a tweet "It's Roberto or no one" - one thing we knew for sure was Chris was F2. So, he kinda covered his butt - and since I was on vacay - I had no idea he came out the morning of and spoiled the ending.
    If I remember right we had a couple posters that posted that RS got the ending wrong and that Ali and Roberto were engaged and also posted about Chris being let go before his LCD.....RS was about a couple hours too late to get that right.....the finale was not spoiled by RS...

He doesn't ruin it for anyone that isn't looking to know what happens before the season. Every other time I've watched The Bachelor, I've never looked for spoilers and just watched the season. Because I had a personal connection for this upcoming season, I looked for info. If you don't seek out spoilers and/or let your friends tell you what happens if they do seek out spoilers, you won't come across Reality Steve or here and you won't know what happens. If you want to know, you'll find it. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;4117875;
    If I remember right we had a couple posters that posted that RS got the ending wrong and that Ali and Roberto were engaged and also posted about Chris being let go before his LCD.....RS was about a couple hours too late to get that right.....the finale was not spoiled by RS...
    it wasn't spoiled at all for me

I remember before I went on vacation, there were hints coming out that she did in fact choose Roberto – plus we knew for weeks (?) that he had relocated to San Diego, which was a huge tell.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4117868;
    yeah - pretty much what we already knew.

he won't answer about the finale until he knows for sure what happens, and I think he'll get misinformation again this season, so that part we’ll most likely not know til the end.
    He says: "This information isn't wrong this time, and even though people will doubt me because of the Ali/Roberto wrong ending last season, I knows it's right this time and I'm not worried in the least bit. After I post, GUARANTEE you throughout the course of the season they'll be people trying to discredit me, people saying 'Isn't he the guy who was wrong last season?', and people claiming a secret ending was filmed - just like they do every season. I'm not worried one bit. What I have is 100% right this season and everyone will know soon. Everyone thought after last season that ABC had caught on to me and fed me false information, yet, I had everything right about Bachelor Pad and am gonna have everything right about this season. The Ali/Roberto ending was a 1 time mistake that I took full credit for."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by EntertainAngels;4117878;
    He doesn't ruin it for anyone that isn't looking to know what happens before the season. Every other time I've watched The Bachelor, I've never looked for spoilers and just watched the season. Because I had a personal connection for this upcoming season, I looked for info. If you don't seek out spoilers and/or let your friends tell you what happens if they do seek out spoilers, you won't come across Reality Steve or here and you won't know what happens. If you want to know, you'll find it. Simple as that.
    Totally agree.....I enjoy sluething and figuring out what we can....if RS information crosses over to this site, it is still fun to see if we can match his information......

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1;4117859;
    Wow!!!! I just emailed him and he emailed right back. I cut and pasted his responsekinda mean)

"I have it ALL. Didn't think I would, but I do. Every date, rose, elimination, when and where the hometowns took place, and how the final 4 shakes down. There won't be anything left to figure out once I post everything, unless the no-lifers on message boards want to dissect the time of day and what angle the sun is shining at. I'll never understand why that's so important to them."

I asked if Brad chose someone and he didn't answer that part.
    We're no-lifers, yet he responds to you almost as quickly as you emailed him.. Thanks for asking! So it looks like he will have everything. I can't wait!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1;4117873;
    I asked him why he's enjoying ruining/spoiling the show and here's what he said:

"Because I can. Someone asked me the exact same thing today on Twitter. Look, anyone who has the information I do, and has the readership that my site does, which in turn generates money, would be doing the exact same thing I am. They'd be stupid not to. People that criticize what I do are hypocrites because they'd all be doing the exact same thing if they knew what I knew. I don't write this stuff for any other reason than to entertain and generate money. Plain and simple. And my readership gets bigger and bigger every year the more people find out about the site, and that's great."

So, I see his point to a certain. He's got a marketable product and he "sells" it. Just wish he wasn't such an *ss about it!
    I don't have as much a problem with what he's doing as I do with how he presents it. It's the gloating that turns me off.

half the fun is seeing whether we can find screencaps and other information to back up what he is saying. Gives another perspective of what to look for and watch for.

And the sleuthers have had the SCs for a couple of weeks now - they've figured out quite a bit from those, whereas in season's past it was the detective work (and posters knowing key people) that got the information they have now.

I'll never forget how everyone poured over the SC of the girl in the white nighty with rose pedals and it wasn't until RS told us about Vienna that it was confirmed that SC was her.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono