Page 3 of 628 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

he's not going to tell anyone in an email anything he plans on spilling on his blog - his typical day for a new blog is Thursday, we'll have to be patient.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

No, I wasn't saying he'd give someone who emailed him the spoilers first. Just ask him like, "Hey, what exactly are you going to spill tmrw?" Like all the names, dates, roses, etc like he did last season, or is he just gonna give us the ending or whatever. Just get an idea what to expect. Think he'll respond back?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;4117831;
    His "spoilers" don't ruin it for me. What his spoilers do is ruin it for the sleuthers and that sucks.
    Please keep in mind two things, please!

1. Both RS and the sleuthers had the incorrect initial ending. However, whereas RS was content to accept the ending that he was given as correct, there were sleuthers who would get hold of a little more possible evidence every so often and present it to the board for dissection. As a result, we were coming up on the idea that there was a distinct possibility that the spoiler information that both RS and we had on the ending was NOT right. As a result, by the time of the FRC, a good many of us were not surprised when Ali not only did choose somebody, but she was engaged and was engaged to Roberto and not Chris.
    Therefore, even though he had "spoiled" the ending, we still worked it out. This time, we discovered the ending was different than was supposed.

2. Even when the sleuthers know the answer to something, they will begin to dissect the information in the manner that you see them doing with the screencaps now. That is part of the enjoyment - to track down and locate the information that proves the supposition.
    Therefore, even where the ending - or whatever is ruined - the sleuthers still have a good time proving the answer!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4117847;
    Please keep in mind two things, please!

1. Both RS and the sleuthers had the incorrect initial ending. However, whereas RS was content to accept the ending that he was given as correct, there were sleuthers who would get hold of a little more possible evidence every so often and present it to the board for dissection. As a result, we were coming up on the idea that there was a distinct possibility that the spoiler information that both RS and we had on the ending was NOT right. As a result, by the time of the FRC, a good many of us were not surprised when Ali not only did choose somebody, but she was engaged and was engaged to Roberto and not Chris.
    Therefore, even though he had "spoiled" the ending, we still worked it out. This time, we discovered the ending was different than was supposed.

2. Even when the sleuthers know the answer to something, they will begin to dissect the information in the manner that you see them doing with the screencaps now. That is part of the enjoyment - to track down and locate the information that proves the supposition.
    Therefore, even where the ending - or whatever is ruined - the sleuthers still have a good time proving the answer!
    Yep! Even when RSteve spoils everything, we the sleuthers will still dissect screencaps and try to locate where some of the dates take place, etc. It's still fun. :o)

No, I wasn't saying he'd give someone who emailed him the spoilers first. Just ask him like, "Hey, what exactly are you going to spill tmrw?" Like all the names, dates, roses, etc like he did last season, or is he just gonna give us the ending or whatever. Just get an idea what to expect. Think he'll respond back?
    He'll probably respond by saying that he'll post whatever he knows....It won't answer much. But feel free to ask him if you want!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1;4117842;
    In his recent blog he says he has the whole season ready to go and mapped out, minus a few date details here and there. He also knows the F4 and F3 and thinks he knows who F2 is, but not definite. I think we can count on him spilling as much as he did during Ali's season.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

FORT Newbie

But even though he was wrong, he posted the morning of the finale and told everyone what was going to happen. I believe he admitted his sources were wrong, but he corrected himself before any of it aired. So I guess he was wrong,and he was right ha.

When he finally came out and said "Ali chose no one" he quickly followed that up with a tweet "It's Roberto or no one" - one thing we knew for sure was Chris was F2. So, he kinda covered his butt - and since I was on vacay - I had no idea he came out the morning of and spoiled the ending.

FORT Newbie

Wow!!!! I just emailed him and he emailed right back. I cut and pasted his responsekinda mean)

"I have it ALL. Didn't think I would, but I do. Every date, rose, elimination, when and where the hometowns took place, and how the final 4 shakes down. There won't be anything left to figure out once I post everything, unless the no-lifers on message boards want to dissect the time of day and what angle the sun is shining at. I'll never understand why that's so important to them."

I asked if Brad chose someone and he didn't answer that part.

Yes, he will probably respond back, but depending upon his mood, it will range anywhere to accomodating to downright mean.

Like live4romance said above, what he does spoil is the pleasure and fun of sleuthers at FORT who like to put the pieces of the puzzle together. In the olden days, we still used to know the final cast by the 1st or 2nd show, by hard work and fun investigation of the info that Fliess and insiders provided. Now, it seems that many of those people go to RS rather than comig here. Too bad, I think we make better friends.

RS says he is trying to ruin this for ABC, but make no mistake, he is deliberately trying to ruin it for FORTers and Jokers also. For ABC, I doubt that spoilers affect ratings. They just encourage more people to check in to see whether he is right or not. With the mis-information being put, no one will know the outcome for sure until the FRC.
    Last edited by jelle; 12-01-2010 at 02:52 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1;4117859;
    Wow!!!! I just emailed him and he emailed right back. I cut and pasted his responsekinda mean)

"I have it ALL. Didn't think I would, but I do. Every date, rose, elimination, when and where the hometowns took place, and how the final 4 shakes down. There won't be anything left to figure out once I post everything,

I asked if Brad chose someone and he didn't answer that part.
    yeah - pretty much what we already knew.

he won't answer about the finale until he knows for sure what happens, and I think he'll get misinformation again this season, so that part we’ll most likely not know til the end.