Page 28 of 628 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128528 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4123949;
    she has the perfect backstory for someone who would be the lead. Seems F2 and F3 both have great backstories - so if one doesn't accept, the other might - but remember Kip and Reid both turned it down and we ended up with Jake.... And Chris also had a great backstory and edit, and yet we have Brad.
    I wonder if the sex of the "rejected one" has anything to do with their likelihood of taking the lead role the following season. Since the recycling concept has been in place, Deanna, Jillian, and Ali all were willing (of course, first choice Melissa said no, but it's no surprise why, and Molly became "unavailable"), but of the men, so far only Jason agreed to a do-over out of the obvious producer choices.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;4124591;
    I wonder if the sex of the "rejected one" has anything to do with their likelihood of taking the lead role the following season. Since the recycling concept has been in place, Deanna, Jillian, and Ali all were willing (of course, first choice Melissa said no, but it's no surprise why, and Molly became "unavailable"), but of the men, so far only Jason agreed to a do-over out of the obvious producer choices.
    Piggybacking on to that observation, the men most likely do not need the show to find a woman after The Bachelorette airs. Time and again, we've seen--heck, we've been them!--women come out of the woodwork trying to contact the F2, F3, or any guy on the show. They go from maybe having dating issues to having women offer them plane tickets and lodging! The girls, however, don't have such luck, unless they're Gia.

This is veering way off course for Reality Steve Spoilers.

This is not a Speculation thread - you can speculate on possible future contestants in the Possible Contestants thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4130766;
    On the other hand, RS was wrong with Jason, Molly, Melissa. Also with Ed and Jill when he said there was no romance and that Jillian picked no one. With Jake and Vienna, RS said Jake picked Vienna but they have since broken up and Jake is now single. Of cos we all saw the Roberto Ali one with RS saying Ali chose no one. I really am not holding my breath for RS misinformation. In fact if RS says so, I find it suspect. I really do not care if the F5 wore a green dress to the date at disney and RS got that right. He may have all the fluff but the real substance as to F1, he has no clue.
    I pulled this from the F1-F4 thread in order to comment.

When one takes the bones of the information that RS provided each season - he was correct. Jason picked Melissa then dumped her to take up with Molly.

He really had nothing on Jill's season, and said so - IIRC he said "It's Ed or no one" right before the MTA aired, but he no confirmation on that and said so.

Jake did pick Vienna, and even when it looked like he and Vienna had split before the end of airing - they did remain a couple until after Jake's appearance on DWTS.

With Ali - he told us (about mid-way through??) that Chris was F2, she didn't pick Chris but didn't know the outcome with Roberto -and only came forward with No one and It's Roberto or no one, when he thought he was going to get scooped.

Anyway, my point is that he's not been wrong about the basic fundamental details of each season - and like you I don't care if he's right about who got the FIR or who left when, it's about who gets chosen in the end - and ultimately, he's not been wrong about that.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4130801;
    RS had fantastic spoilers right up to the end ( as did our spoiler) last season. RS has great spoilers this season as well.
    Last season I kept questioning, "Why doesn't he know what happened at the FRC? Why don't any of those people who knew what happened in all of the other episodes know what happened at the end?" There was a huge disconnect there which wasn't making much sense to me except to say that none of his sources were crew on the FRC and that there was a concerted effort being made to keep the FRC secret.

Now, here we are with the same scenario. We still have virtually no FRC details which indicates to me no crew sources and another big concerted attempt to try and keep the ending secret.

The Thanksgiving dinner visit Chantal F1 spoiler may be an after FRC leak, or it could be some misinformation. I would like to see our source here give us something a little more concrete before we jump ship.

I will keep asking my sources for more "concrete" stuff, but at this point I don't expect to get it. I am hoping to get more after the show begins to air.

I can respect why you are not ready to "jump ship." But when the ship starts to sink I can assure you that RS will not go down with it. Just like last season he will "jump ship" before it is too late to save his reputation.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4130842;
    I pulled this from the F1-F4 thread in order to comment.

When one takes the bones of the information that RS provided each season - he was correct. Jason picked Melissa then dumped her to take up with Molly.

He really had nothing on Jill's season, and said so - IIRC he said "It's Ed or no one" right before the MTA aired, but he no confirmation on that and said so.

Jake did pick Vienna, and even when it looked like he and Vienna had split before the end of airing - they did remain a couple until after Jake's appearance on DWTS.

With Ali - he told us (about mid-way through??) that Chris was F2, she didn't pick Chris but didn't know the outcome with Roberto -and only came forward with No one and It's Roberto or no one, when he thought he was going to get scooped.

Anyway, my point is that he's not been wrong about the basic fundamental details of each season - and like you I don't care if he's right about who got the FIR or who left when, it's about who gets chosen in the end - and ultimately, he's not been wrong about that.

However, he was deadset adamant that Ali picked no one - not Chris and not Roberto - until almost immediately before the FRC was aired. He had several very not nice things to say about us because we were investigating the evidence on Roberto as F1. We had piled up enough clues including Roberto moving his State Farm affiliation to California, her dad's colleague's posts on the ABC Board, and the internet pic among some other things, to me to go with Roberto as F1 when Blondie ( our longtime supersleuth) was given the conclusive thumbsup. She made the announcement, and RS followed suit with his sources.

It simply can't be denied, though, that RS stayed with a "no pick" up until the very last minute when he said his sources came through for him.

BTW, what I was told is that the main group of sources were the gals from Jake's season with Ali and the guys from Ali's season. I was told from one poster that many of the guys communicated with RS which would explain why there could be spoilers up to the point that it wasn't Chris, but RS didn't know past that point. Perhaps Chris told one of the other guys who relayed it to RS?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I get the Ali/Roberto no pick thing with RS - I'm not denying that at all. I was glad Ali did choose Roberto and we'll never know who or why false information was given to RS - that's what keeps getting forgotten - he tells us what he's been told, he doesn't look at edits/red flags/sun & shadow direction to determine the outcome. We never knew why we didn't get any FRC SCs until the very end – but that was alaways a huge red flag in my book.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4130867;
    I get the Ali/Roberto no pick thing with RS - I'm not denying that at all. I was glad Ali did choose Roberto and we'll never know who or why false information was given to RS - that's what keeps getting forgotten - he tells us what he's been told, he doesn't look at edits/red flags/sun & shadow direction to determine the outcome. We never knew why we didn't get any FRC SCs until the very end – but that was alaways a huge red flag in my book.
    Which means RS gives us exactly what he is fed. Whether correct or wrong. Sometimes he is fed right sometimes wrong. Since we do not know when he has been fed right or wrong, why take as sacrosanct what RS feeds to us. That is my point.

I get that - he has told us many times that he doesn't just have 1 source, he has many sources, so when he does tell us what he knows he Isn’t just relying on what 1 ‘insider’ told him. When sdl was around – he also had a lot of information that a lot of people didn’t want to believe, and he had some great sources too, same as RS?? IDK – either way there are always a lot of people who spill what they know, whether to RS, sdl, or folks who post on this board. Until RS gives us something that can be completely proven wrong, I choose to believe him.

ETA: Even though it’s not important to me that he knows the colour of someone’s dress, who gets the FIR or when folks are eliminated, etc, the accuracy of this information lends credence to the important information that he provides. And that’s another reason why I choose to believe him.
    Last edited by anders332; 12-21-2010 at 12:43 PM.

Not sure whether this goes here or in Media, so I'll leave it up to the Mods. RS has just tweeted that he and Tanner (aka Mr. Foot Fetish from Jillian's season) are "hosting" (aka being paid to be there) a first episode party at some bar in Dallas