Page 23 of 628 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123523 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

The girls who have twitter are (that I found)
    Kimberly Coon
    Ashley Spivey
    Stacey Queripel
    Marissa May
    Michelle Money
    Jackie Gordan
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4122722;
    He also appears to be "friends" on Facebook with Chantal's mom, Billie Jo - looks a lot like Chantal - very pretty lady.
    nice work! i didn't look at his friends list. but yes! that is chantal's mom! and her dad is exactly the same guy in the picture of that article about his car dealership

I'm glad he released his information, but I have to say BRAVO to those of you who already had sleuthed who the F3 were! And most of us thought, by the pictures at least, that Chantel would be the last girl. And Emily, the beautiful girl with the heart-wrenching backstory will most likely be the next Bachelorette.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4122766;
    I'm glad he released his information, but I have to say BRAVO to those of you who already had sleuthed who the F3 were! And most of us thought, by the pictures at least, that Chantel would be the last girl. And Emily, the beautiful girl with the heart-wrenching backstory will most likely be the next Bachelorette.
    As usual, I still have a healthy skepticism regarding this neatly packaged start to finish visibility given to us by the program. At least, Brad got a nice vacation again.

FORT Regular

OK so I'm in the Seattle area and there are 2 girls (Final 1 actually) right here on my turf. Time to start looking for new cars in Bellevue I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer;4122831;
    As usual, I still have a healthy skepticism regarding this neatly packaged start to finish visibility given to us by the program. At least, Brad got a nice vacation again.
    He has all the numbers right but none of the nuance. He knows nothing, or at least didn't print, anything about what happens once the troup leaves the US.

It is however, encouraging to a real relationship, that RS says Brad spent Thanksgiving in Palm Springs. Better than Seattle ! It was cold here !

Since the bones have been laid bare, I will be anxious to watch the real meat of the story. If it was all Chantel, I wonder how they hide it.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4122875;
    . If it was all Chantel, I wonder how they hide it.
    Its hard to hide that kind of body language.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;4122890;
    Its hard to hide that kind of body language.
    I agree. It was pretty obvious in just one season preview IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4122899;
    They probably won't try to hide it as much as they will try to get everyone to love and feel for Emily, thus making us feel disappointed at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4122904;
    They probably won't try to hide it as much as they will try to get everyone to love and feel for Emily, thus making us feel disappointed at the end.
    I agree with you. I think it'll be spoiled, husband-beating Chantal vs. sweet, it's a-hard-life Emily.

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow
    Once I saw the .2 seconds of beach nuzzling, I was SOLD on them. Pretty clear to me too.
    Last edited by Alanna; 12-08-2010 at 07:34 PM.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City