Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    Gotta love mangossip!
    I know. The source is very legit, but the rumor, not so much. If I could have been there and heard it with my own ears, I'd know if they were joking or not, but we couldn't make it to the race this year. So, my boyfriend was sent the rumor by his buddies in the Nascar Sprint Cup garage. I think I've been had maybe..jerks! Come on, RS...I can't wait to hear what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    I know. The source is very legit, but the rumor, not so much. If I could have been there and heard it with my own ears, I'd know if they were joking or not, but we couldn't make it to the race this year. So, my boyfriend was sent the rumor by his buddies in the Nascar Sprint Cup garage. I think I've been had maybe..jerks! Come on, RS...I can't wait to hear what he says.
    Let us know if it's the same thing RS says...he could be going off just mangossip too!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    Let us know if it's the same thing RS says...he could be going off just mangossip too!
    Definitely. My boyfriend's buddies work for Nascar Sprint Cup Series in the garage, so it's not from random strangers at Daytona. Someone is gonna hear it from me if that's not the big news!!!

I missed something!!!!!!!! Can somebody bring me up to date?!?!
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    haha i first found this site during Andy's season and have been coming back every season for the sluething but unfortunatly RS spoils it now but i still keep coming back
    Glad you kept coming back Maybe someday RS's sources will stop telling him stuff and we can back to business!!

Who was the girl that left kind of early this season that is doing something for racing - someone posted a pic on Fort after she left and was named something that had to do with racing - don't know if it was Nascar or not - I am old, help me out here Forters! Could be her they are going to announce.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Glad you kept coming back Maybe someday RS's sources will stop telling him stuff and we can back to business!!
    I don't hardly read his stuff anymore...I have been reading his stuff for many years...but in the last year or so he has become nasty and sometimes cruel and full of "sticking it to ABC as much as possible....he used to be just sarcastic and snarky and it was fun and enjoyable to read..gave you a good laugh on Tuesday's
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    i hope so. it was more fun then

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary View Post
    Who was the girl that left kind of early this season that is doing something for racing - someone posted a pic on Fort after she left and was named something that had to do with racing - don't know if it was Nascar or not - I am old, help me out here Forters! Could be her they are going to announce.
    Kim Coon

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary View Post
    Kim Coon. She's a new Miss Sprint Cup for 2011. So yeah, NASCAR related gig.