Page 21 of 628 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121521 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4122584;
    Chantal and Brad 1:1 Catalina Date

Walking along the Ocean floor with equipment on.
    They stay overnight there (separate rooms) and make the girls think she got eliminated.
    Wow. Overnight, makes me think of Jason and Molly....

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4122617;
    This seems to be in the right direction because when Jason Vena left the band (to get out of the limelight) he went to work in his family's business on Mercer Island, WA. I believe that is where Chantel is from.
    Ooh, I do think this is right. When I googled Chantal Vena it took me to a page for "Ob Southcenter Inc., a for-profit entity," that has Michael O'Brien as President and Chantal Vena as Vice-President. I believe we've found our ex-husband!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4122617;
    This seems to be in the right direction because when Jason Vena left the band (to get out of the limelight) he went to work in his family's business on Mercer Island, WA. I believe that is where Chantel is from.
    I think this is right - ex is Jason Vena. There is a corp called Chae, Inc. with records in Bellevue, WA which is a car business. It has listed as officers as Michael O'Brien (her dad) and Chantal Vena. Just another piece to the puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;4122620;
    Wow. Overnight, makes me think of Jason and Molly....
    Me too. I read that and went there also.
    As to RS spoilers, I will want to double check, but I have a feeling he is right this time. I won't say for sure though until the edits start developing. As to her ex-husband, I haven't been able to uncover anything either, but is it more than coincidence she is from the same hometown as the "Chantal" that was married to Jason Vena? I haven't found anything tying Mike O'Brien to Jason or a difinitive "divorce" in 2009. My lunch hour is almost over so I will have to quit digging, so I am sure y'all will have this cracked before I get on again, but that's okay, its what Forters are really good at and why I love it here.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4122630;
    As to RS spoilers, I will want to double check, but I have a feeling he is right this time. I won't say for sure though until the edits start developing. As to her ex-husband, I haven't been able to uncover anything either, but is it more than coincidence she is from the same hometown as the "Chantal" that was married to Jason Vena? I haven't found anything tying Mike O'Brien to Jason or a difinitive "divorce" in 2009. My lunch hour is almost over so I will have to quit digging, so I am sure y'all will have this cracked before I get on again, but that's okay, its what Forters are really good at and why I love it here.
    Y'all cracked it while I was typing. Love it.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

I just read RS's description of the season. Sad to read his opinion of Ali/Roberto & their relationship. They seemed promising.
    Wow! This season sounds dreadfully boring.
    I'll probably watch the 1st show to see what I think of the girls (I call them girls instead of women because for a guy pushing 40, girls are exactly what they are). Unless any of them impress me or seem interesting, I'll probably skip this season.
    I thought Brad was OK as Bachelors go, a decent enough guy, but I never got the big todo over his appearance. I just don't find him very attractive.

I'm running out of Reality shows that haven't gotten stale & dissappointing.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4122630;
    My post upthread though does link Mike O'Brien to Chantal Vena though through his corp.

FORT Fan

Jason Vena has a twitter account

Not sure if it's okay to post this....

Jason Vega from Acceptance

So the of the F3 ... One has a tragic backstory with an extremely bright future after graduating from her ivy league school. And the other two (the F2) seem to have the most famous and wealthiest families of all the contestants. I would not be surprised if MF salivated at the thought of one of these three being the next bachelorette. Prepare the crow we will see Emily or Ashley again. Can't wait to watch Brad and Chantal by the SC's he seems to really be into her.