Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

  1. #2031
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,804

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;4194509;
    RS only likes those that feed him info, and trashes anyone else. I have a feeling he tried to contact Chantal and either she ignored him or rebuffed him and now his ego is hurt, so he is trashing her. JMHO of course.
    If that were indeed true, it would just make me like her more.

  2. #2032
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Team Brantily
    Posts
    129

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4194915;
    I was one of Jason's flackers!

    I just do not think the format of this show is conducive to the welfare of children. [B]Just because no one has had a negative experience, that we know of, doesn't mean it won't affect some child some day adversely...why gamble on it if you don't have to?[/B] Just throw them in there with some strange person and a bunch of camera people, producers and lighting techs, while they hide behind your back and hope for the best because it seemed okay with the other 2 children that have been on this show? The only reason they show these children is for the edit they want you to see, not because they have the child's welfare at heart. If they were really concerned with the child and they really believed there was true love everlasting for a perfect family, they could arrange the meeting off screen. But...this is Fleiss and he is going to milk it for the camera.

    I'm not judging them as parents, just questioning the decision to include their children in a program that is not known for it's realism and happily ever afters. If some people are entertained by it, fine. I'm not.

    And that is my opinion to which I am entitled.
    Absolutely!!!!

    But - re:underlined - couldn't you say this about so many things in life???
    I mean, why take your kid to a public pool or beach? They could p/u germs there & get sick?... or drown? even if they know to swim... just as an example

    Just my opinion & we can agree to disagree - it makes the world go round & life more interesting!!

  3. #2033
    FORT Fan Lupa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    237

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;4194509;
    RS only likes those that feed him info, and trashes anyone else. I have a feeling he tried to contact Chantal and either she ignored him or rebuffed him and now his ego is hurt, so he is trashing her. JMHO of course.
    He just isn't a nice person, and I suspect he hates women (especially those out of his league, which is all women). I wrote him a polite email once and he sent back a nasty reply for no reason.

  4. #2034
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    46

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    I found this comment on his blog interesting:

    "Via a source who spoke with Britt: She was never interested in Brad, broke up with him on the 1-on-1 date because she didn’t want to do the hometown date. Producers asked her to shoot a scene in which Brad breaks up with her so that it could be aired on ABC."

    Explains the super awkward Britt exit... who knows how reliable though!

  5. #2035
    FORT Fanatic maryhse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    450

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna/JenFan;4194937;
    Absolutely!!!!

    But - re:underlined - couldn't you say this about so many things in life???
    I mean, why take your kid to a public pool or beach? They could p/u germs there & get sick?... or drown? even if they know to swim... just as an example

    Just my opinion & we can agree to disagree - it makes the world go round & life more interesting!!
    LOL...maybe you misunderstood me, or maybe not, but I didn't say it was a danger to the child's life or health, nor do I think a normal everyday activity is an exploitation of a child. Just using footage of them on a reality tv show to move an edit along. But hey, maybe Fleis just loves kids! I have been wrong many, many times before so it's all good!

  6. #2036
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4194933;
    If that were indeed true, it would just make me like her more.
    fat comments like he was making is one of the major reasons we have so many young ladies in this country with eating disorders...cause if you aren't a size 0 your fat..gezzzzzzzzzzzz how sad is that
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  7. #2037
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4194955;
    fat comments like he was making is one of the major reasons we have so many young ladies in this country with eating disorders...cause if you aren't a size 0 your fat..gezzzzzzzzzzzz how sad is that
    Very sad. I think Chantal is absolutely gorgeous! I see nothing wrong with her size at all
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

  8. #2038
    FORT Fogey mnmhughes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,961

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4194963;
    Very sad. I think Chantal is absolutely gorgeous! I see nothing wrong with her size at all
    I would LOVE to be as "fat" as Chantal is! She's smaller than most average American women, and she's trashed for her size. I'm sure, like someone said earlier, she's an eating disorder waiting to happen. I mean, reading these comments about her makes ME want to starve myself!!

    And Jeremy -- if my husband had a "friend" who was making derogatory comments about me (in public, no less), my husband would drop him so fast his head would spin. There's a reason you're still single, my dear. And that you're friends with RS says a lot too.

  9. #2039
    FORT Fanatic maryhse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    450

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4194955;
    fat comments like he was making is one of the major reasons we have so many young ladies in this country with eating disorders...cause if you aren't a size 0 your fat..gezzzzzzzzzzzz how sad is that
    My 17 year old daughter is in therapy because of just such things as his comments. She is beautifull and perfect but a size 8 instead of a 2 and developed at a young age, while most of her friends were still boy shaped. She is always trying to diet her perfect curves away. As crude as RS is, it's fellow women who can make the worst and most hurtful comments because it is done out of spite instead of ignorance. RS is just dumb.

  10. #2040
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Lupa;4194952;
    He just isn't a nice person, and I suspect he hates women (especially those out of his league, which is all women). I wrote him a polite email once and he sent back a nasty reply for no reason.
    LOL. So true! ITA, sadly.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.