Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;4194509;
    RS only likes those that feed him info, and trashes anyone else. I have a feeling he tried to contact Chantal and either she ignored him or rebuffed him and now his ego is hurt, so he is trashing her. JMHO of course.
    If that were indeed true, it would just make me like her more.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4194915;
    I was one of Jason's flackers!

I just do not think the format of this show is conducive to the welfare of children. [B]Just because no one has had a negative experience, that we know of, doesn't mean it won't affect some child some day adversely...why gamble on it if you don't have to?[/B] Just throw them in there with some strange person and a bunch of camera people, producers and lighting techs, while they hide behind your back and hope for the best because it seemed okay with the other 2 children that have been on this show? The only reason they show these children is for the edit they want you to see, not because they have the child's welfare at heart. If they were really concerned with the child and they really believed there was true love everlasting for a perfect family, they could arrange the meeting off screen. But...this is Fleiss and he is going to milk it for the camera.

I'm not judging them as parents, just questioning the decision to include their children in a program that is not known for it's realism and happily ever afters. If some people are entertained by it, fine. I'm not.

And that is my opinion to which I am entitled.
    Absolutely!!!!

But - re:underlined - couldn't you say this about so many things in life???
    I mean, why take your kid to a public pool or beach? They could p/u germs there & get sick?... or drown? even if they know to swim... just as an example

Just my opinion & we can agree to disagree - it makes the world go round & life more interesting!!

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;4194509;
    RS only likes those that feed him info, and trashes anyone else. I have a feeling he tried to contact Chantal and either she ignored him or rebuffed him and now his ego is hurt, so he is trashing her. JMHO of course.
    He just isn't a nice person, and I suspect he hates women (especially those out of his league, which is all women). I wrote him a polite email once and he sent back a nasty reply for no reason.

FORT Newbie

I found this comment on his blog interesting:

"Via a source who spoke with Britt: She was never interested in Brad, broke up with him on the 1-on-1 date because she didn’t want to do the hometown date. Producers asked her to shoot a scene in which Brad breaks up with her so that it could be aired on ABC."

Explains the super awkward Britt exit... who knows how reliable though!

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna/JenFan;4194937;
    Absolutely!!!!

But - re:underlined - couldn't you say this about so many things in life???
    I mean, why take your kid to a public pool or beach? They could p/u germs there & get sick?... or drown? even if they know to swim... just as an example

Just my opinion & we can agree to disagree - it makes the world go round & life more interesting!!
    LOL...maybe you misunderstood me, or maybe not, but I didn't say it was a danger to the child's life or health, nor do I think a normal everyday activity is an exploitation of a child. Just using footage of them on a reality tv show to move an edit along. But hey, maybe Fleis just loves kids! I have been wrong many, many times before so it's all good!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4194933;
    If that were indeed true, it would just make me like her more.
    fat comments like he was making is one of the major reasons we have so many young ladies in this country with eating disorders...cause if you aren't a size 0 your fat..gezzzzzzzzzzzz how sad is that
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4194955;
    fat comments like he was making is one of the major reasons we have so many young ladies in this country with eating disorders...cause if you aren't a size 0 your fat..gezzzzzzzzzzzz how sad is that
    Very sad. I think Chantal is absolutely gorgeous! I see nothing wrong with her size at all
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4194963;
    Very sad. I think Chantal is absolutely gorgeous! I see nothing wrong with her size at all
    I would LOVE to be as "fat" as Chantal is! She's smaller than most average American women, and she's trashed for her size. I'm sure, like someone said earlier, she's an eating disorder waiting to happen. I mean, reading these comments about her makes ME want to starve myself!!

And Jeremy -- if my husband had a "friend" who was making derogatory comments about me (in public, no less), my husband would drop him so fast his head would spin. There's a reason you're still single, my dear. And that you're friends with RS says a lot too.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4194955;
    My 17 year old daughter is in therapy because of just such things as his comments. She is beautifull and perfect but a size 8 instead of a 2 and developed at a young age, while most of her friends were still boy shaped. She is always trying to diet her perfect curves away. As crude as RS is, it's fellow women who can make the worst and most hurtful comments because it is done out of spite instead of ignorance. RS is just dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa;4194952;
    He just isn't a nice person, and I suspect he hates women (especially those out of his league, which is all women). I wrote him a polite email once and he sent back a nasty reply for no reason.
    LOL. So true! ITA, sadly.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City