Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

I don't see how Em having Ricki on the show makes her a bad mom at all. Other people have had children on the show as well Stephanie, Jason etc etc and it didn't seem like that big of a deal and everyone was fine with it. So why is it such a huge deal that Emily has Ricki on the show? Just because it is Emily and it gives people reason to judge her???
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4194760;
    I don't see how Em having Ricki on the show makes her a bad mom at all. Other people have had children on the show as well Stephanie, Jason etc etc and it didn't seem like that big of a deal and everyone was fine with it. So why is it such a huge deal that Emily has Ricki on the show? Just because it is Emily and it gives people reason to judge her???
    If I remember right Jason was ripped to pieces for it.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4194766;
    If I remember right Jason was ripped to pieces for it.
    IIRC it was after the switcharoo and people were on the hate jason wagon so that is when the whole Ty issue came up. No one had a problem with Stephanie's daughter being on the show so why is it such a big deal that Ricki is included
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4194776;
    IIRC it was after the switcharoo and people were on the hate jason wagon so that is when the whole Ty issue came up. No one had a problem with Stephanie's daughter being on the show so why is it such a big deal that Ricki is included
    I seem to remember he got a lot of flack for it when he was on DeAnna's season.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4194782;
    I seem to remember he got a lot of flack for it when he was on DeAnna's season.
    Humongossss flack
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4194793;
    Humongossss flack
    Jeez every member of his family plus his ex's family got boiled, broiled and skewered.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4194776;
    No - he was pretty much ripped for Ty the whole time - even in DeAnna's season.

But I don't understand the uproar ... AT ALL !!!! All of these kids: Jason's Ty, Stephanie's daughter, the little boy whose mom was on Jake's season & Emily's Ricki this season - being on a TV show for a few minutes & meeting some guy/girl once isn't going to damage, confuse or change their lives. None of the parents will introduce the Bach/Ette as 'someone I might marry- how do you like them as a new Daddy/Mommy '!

I bet Stephanie's daughter only remembers a really fun day in LegoLand all to herself & doesn't rmember Jason at all..... How is this exploitive???

I think Emily is a great mom & whatever happens this season, her little girl will be just fine... & so will she!

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna/JenFan;4194848;
    No - he was pretty much ripped for Ty the whole time - even in DeAnna's season.

But I don't understand the uproar ... AT ALL !!!! All of these kids: Jason's Ty, Stephanie's daughter, the little boy whose mom was on Jake's season & Emily's Ricki this season - being on a TV show for a few minutes & meeting some guy/girl once isn't going to damage, confuse or change their lives. None of the parents will introduce the Bach/Ette as 'someone I might marry- how do you like them as a new Daddy/Mommy '!

I bet Stephanie's daughter only remembers a really fun day in LegoLand all to herself & doesn't rmember Jason at all..... How is this exploitive???

I think Emily is a great mom & whatever happens this season, her little girl will be just fine... & so will she!
    I don't see how this makes Emily the worst mother ever like some are making her out to be

No one is making anyone out to be the worst mother ever...
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I was one of Jason's flackers!

I just do not think the format of this show is conducive to the welfare of children. Just because no one has had a negative experience, that we know of, doesn't mean it won't affect some child some day adversely...why gamble on it if you don't have to? Just throw them in there with some strange person and a bunch of camera people, producers and lighting techs, while they hide behind your back and hope for the best because it seemed okay with the other 2 children that have been on this show? The only reason they show these children is for the edit they want you to see, not because they have the child's welfare at heart. If they were really concerned with the child and they really believed there was true love everlasting for a perfect family, they could arrange the meeting off screen. But...this is Fleiss and he is going to milk it for the camera.

I'm not judging them as parents, just questioning the decision to include their children in a program that is not known for it's realism and happily ever afters. If some people are entertained by it, fine. I'm not.

And that is my opinion to which I am entitled.