Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4194380;
    Gee, now I understand how RS knew what was going to be coming out before it hit newstands. And yes, I definately think that influences his obvious dislike of Chantal.
    Agreed. I'm disliking everyone after last night right now but RS is just so in love with Laurel that it's clouding his own usual hating everyone equally stance.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by annettejt;4194352;
    Could he not mention Laurel more?
    ETA: I did wonder about Emily never introducing her daughter to anyone she has ever gone out with. I don't know her and I don't know how private she is but I just thought that was odd.
    FYI: RS is correct that her saying that was a lie. A friend of mine knows someone who used to know her well and weeks ago they showed me some old pictures of Emily, including a couple that had Emily, Ricki and someone she dated after Rick died. Please don't ask or PM me about who this person is, as I won't say, but I saw the pictures a few weeks ago myself and thought it was weird when she said that last night.

This person is not close to Emily now and has no info on Emily as far as what she has been doing after the show ended, etc. They have heard a few rumors from people, but nothing with evidence so I will not say what they said since it could be false and I don't want to start or add to any rumors.

I think the only way she could be telling the truth there is if maybe Ricki met them, but she only thought they were a friend of Emily's, and not introduced as a boyfriend. I don't know the context of how Ricki met them, only that she did meet at least one.

That's all I'm going to say about this.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4194501;
    Agreed. I'm disliking everyone after last night right now but RS is just so in love with Laurel that it's clouding his own usual hating everyone equally stance.
    RS only likes those that feed him info, and trashes anyone else. I have a feeling he tried to contact Chantal and either she ignored him or rebuffed him and now his ego is hurt, so he is trashing her. JMHO of course.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;4194504;
    FYI: RS is correct that her saying that was a lie. A friend of mine knows someone who used to know her well and weeks ago they showed me some old pictures of Emily, including a couple that had Emily, Ricki and someone she dated after Rick died. Please don't ask or PM me about who this person is, as I won't say, but I saw the pictures a few weeks ago myself and thought it was weird when she said that last night.

This person is not close to Emily now and has no info on Emily as far as what she has been doing after the show ended, etc. They have heard a few rumors from people, but nothing with evidence so I will not say what they said since it could be false and I don't want to start or add to any rumors.

I think the only way she could be telling the truth there is if maybe Ricki met them, but she only thought they were a friend of Emily's, and not introduced as a boyfriend. I don't know the context of how Ricki met them, only that she did meet at least one.

Thanks for the real world info.

Thanks for the info. I could see her not introducing them as a 'boyfriend' but to say she has never introduced anyone she dated to her daughter was odd.

Thanks for sharing. Emily isn't the devil, I don't hate her, but yeah, she's playing this game just like everyone else.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

It makes a good story line. Will she or won't she introduce Brad to her daughter ... obviously she does.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4194712;
    It makes a good story line. Will she or won't she introduce Brad to her daughter ... obviously she does.
    At what point would she have to have signed the release for Ricki to be included on the hometown date, at the beginning when they all sign, or later on in the show?

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4194738;
    At what point would she have to have signed the release for Ricki to be included on the hometown date, at the beginning when they all sign, or later on in the show?
    Either. But she's sole parent, so it's up to her alone. NO idea, but seems most probable to withhold that permission until the timing, etc. is worked out(her on camera talks with Brad may parallel real world conversations with production, thus his reference to making whatever phone calls she needs to make). There was never any doubt IMO from the moment she was cast that she'd have HTD.

Well - Ricki was in the opening introduction. Was that shot before filming or during the HTD? She is the mother, she would be the decider.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"