Page 19 of 628 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119519 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

When I go to Steve's site it just pulls up the old post , not the new one. Am I going to the wrong place?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4122567;
    RS says another post is coming tomorrow
    So far I can't even see today's......
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4122567;
    RS says another post is coming tomorrow
    It's on my computer now.

That is so funny how I cant see anything new, on twitter or his site... Hmmmm...where are you gous seeing all this stuff??

Chantal and Brad 1:1 Catalina Date

Walking along the Ocean floor with equipment on.
    They stay overnight there (separate rooms) and make the girls think she got eliminated.

Britt Billmaier is our tiny jumping girl in St. Martin
    25, Seattle, Stanford graduate, Chef, Food Magazine, former gymnast, lots of things through Google about her RS said.
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 12-08-2010 at 12:19 PM.

I'm so happy with this F1. She's such a cutie and although I'm sure she's spoiled and whatever else, I'm still going to enjoy watching her give Brad a hard time time season

Emily's daughter is probably on the show so I'm guessing since she doesn't mind her child being on camera, she'll probably be our cute next Bette. Works for me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4122589;
    I'm so happy with this F1. She's such a cutie and although I'm sure she's spoiled and whatever else, I'm still going to enjoy watching her give Brad a hard time time season

Emily's daughter is probably on the show so I'm guessing since she doesn't mind her child being on camera, she'll probably be our cute next Bette. Works for me.
    RS alludes to who Chantal O'Brien's husband is. My take was that O'Brien is her family name (car dealership) - so what was her married name and who is her relatively well-known husband?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4122589;

I know! I'm glad she is too

RS says the only time they filmed Emily's daughter was during the intro video for Emily.
    Then maybe part of the HTD. I'm glad they didn't bring her on the season set.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4122590;
    RS alludes to who Chantal O'Brien's husband is. My take was that O'Brien is her family name (car dealership) - so what was her married name and who is her relatively well-known husband?
    I have no idea. I'm usually not very good at this stuff, but I'll try to see if I can find it online.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City