Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;4189816;
    Does RS even date? Maybe he needs counseling. Don't know but a thought.
    Well...........he does have a dog
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4189763;
    Reminds me of the game: "Quit hitting yourself." You older sibling holds you down, takes one of your hands and hits you with it over your head. Over and over while chanting "quit hitting yourself, I said quit hitting yourself already." (repeat as needed. some need it more than others)
    Sometimes reading his blog, I truly wonder if he's high on something or just drunk. He repeats himself like a 80 yr. old man with senility. I bet if we stuck a pin in RS, he's pop like a balloon and end up on the ceiling.

I still can't get past the fact that RS has no idea what happens at the FRC, but his proof that Chantal is the one is the Thanksgiving Dinner, which TPTB put together... and this info just fell into his lap? Also with the timing of the articles which many believe TPTB hold the reins on that... just fell into his lap, which after it all hits the fan, he looks like a dolt for hyping it the way he did. Is this cooperation or sabotage?
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4189851;
    I still can't get past the fact that RS has no idea what happens at the FRC, but his proof that Chantal is the one is the Thanksgiving Dinner, which TPTB put together... and this info just fell into his lap? Also with the timing of the articles which many believe TPTB hold the reins on that... just fell into his lap, which after it all hits the fan, he looks like a dolt for hyping it the way he did. Is this cooperation or sabotage?
    I think he has other proof besides the Thanksgiving dinner because he posted that Brad and Chantal were engaged a few weeks after the premiere didn't he?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4189854;
    I think he has other proof besides the Thanksgiving dinner because he posted that Brad and Chantal were engaged a few weeks after the premiere didn't he?
    Yes, he said very recently they are engaged.

RS's whining reminds me of something my sister says to the kids.......CRY BABY CRY BABY SUCK YOUR THUMB GIVE ME BACK MY BUBBLE GUM.

FORT Fogey

If I'm not mistaken I think his source told him Chantal was F1 and then a short time later the Thanksgiving thing just fell into his lap. He wasn't even looking for it according to him. Therefore the Thanksgiving was not the proof she was F1, just more verifcation of it.

aahh there is a fine line between what MF "allows to slip out" and what he still controls, manipulates and hides,,,

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4189865;
    aahh there is a fine line between what MF "allows to slip out" and what he still controls, manipulates and hides,,,
    I know. I'm just forever skeptical especially since last season. There was a concerted effort to misinform and it's hard for me to believe that making that kind of headway tptb would just retreat. Not that it's war between RS and TPTB, but I def think they are using him and playing him at the same time.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fanatic

Oh, for the good old days before RS came on the scene. It was so much fun with sleuthers finding out things like who had moles, freckles,
    or other tidbits to figure out the F1. In my opinion, he needs to go back to Survivor and the other shows he used to follow, and leave
    "The Batchelor" alone