Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4186950;
    yes please?

No problem. Can I send it in a message or email? Not sure how to post pics on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4186964;
    Someone asked if text could be edited on an iPhone by the receiver, you can't, but you can edit them on PS.

Just to see, I edited a conversation with my sister. It took me 60 seconds to change "Train" to "Bike".
    If someone wanted fake a text conversation and make it look real it's very possible with just a little time.

I'm not saying Brad didn't text those things, but anyone can say they texted something when they didn't.

How would we know the text messages came from Brad?? Was his cell phone number verified? For all we know, RS texted Laurel and Laurel labeled RS' number as Brad???

As I posted on another forum, I don't even have an issue with Brad texting Laurel if he did ...

It actually does not bother me that he contacted her during the show either. Because it fits right in with the purpose of whittling down the women, weighing his heart along the way. He must have been comparing each woman against Laurel. When he stopped the texting is perhaps when he was solidified in his choice. Matters of the heart can be confusing outside the show, never mind throwing in the crazy premise of the show. Really, it was like he started with 31 women and not 30. And that 31st woman, Laurel, was miles ahead of everyone else and through the process, Chantal caught up and surpassed her. I don't have an issue with Brad needing to do this as he has wrestled with ambivalence in the past.
    JMO.

I'm with Jeremy on this... I believe Brad is a good guy with good intentions and hope he makes it with Chantal.

FORT Fanatic

I think what the problem is, or I can see where there would be a problem, that at the beginning we're all shown a Brad looking all bewildered.. lonely... In need of a woman. Then we're all told by narration by CH that Brad has been alone, still unable to find his soulmate... Lonely.. So, instantly you get the impression that Brad is lonely and he wants a woman, and that he is woman-less.. Oh woe is Brad!!! Right???

And then, when all of these stories pop out of the woodwork, and you are now hearing that Brad is not, and had not been lonely prior to the show, and that there is a strong possibility that these stories about Laurel and Bettina are true - and lord only knows how many others - it would make them think badly of Brad, and the situation as a whole. Here is Brad, on Natl TV, on his big "Quest" to find love because he just can't find his soul mate, or the 'woman for him' kind of thing... And here are all these gals throwing themselves at Brad, already in love with him or in the process of falling in love with him. And to what? Find out that Brad was not as lonely as he made it out to be??? It is deceptive.. It would be like this... Even though the menu said we were getting filet mignon for dinner we actually got tuna fish instead. I'd want my money back. For sure.

If this is all true, then the show/season was deceptive from the get go. Which reminds me of Lithargic's post. "Dont believe everything this season" And this is only what, episode 6?? I can hardly wait until next week to hear the gossip.. All I know is that I'm very glad I broke up with Brad when I did. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;4186993;
    As I posted on another forum, I don't even have an issue with Brad texting Laurel if he did ...

It actually does not bother me that he contacted her during the show either. Because it fits right in with the purpose of whittling down the women, weighing his heart along the way. He must have been comparing each woman against Laurel. When he stopped the texting is perhaps when he was solidified in his choice. Matters of the heart can be confusing outside the show, never mind throwing in the crazy premise of the show. Really, it was like he started with 31 women and not 30. And that 31st woman, Laurel, was miles ahead of everyone else and through the process, Chantal caught up and surpassed her. I don't have an issue with Brad needing to do this as he has wrestled with ambivalence in the past.
    JMO.

I'm with Jeremy on this... I believe Brad is a good guy with good intentions and hope he makes it with Chantal.
    I tend to agree with this.. Does not really matter how he gets there as long as he gets there.. Everything inbetween is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;4186993;

JMO.

How do we know that? Maybe it's right on, but I'm just wondering how we know he is over his ambivalence about Laurel. (Or at least, how did we know that yesterday, cause today he is probably TOTALLY over any remaining ambivalence...)
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker;4186994;
    I think what the problem is, or I can see where there would be a problem, that at the beginning we're all shown a Brad looking all bewildered.. lonely... In need of a woman. Then we're all told by narration by CH that Brad has been alone, still unable to find his soulmate... Lonely.. So, instantly you get the impression that Brad is lonely and he wants a woman, and that he is woman-less.. Oh woe is Brad!!! Right???

And then, when all of these stories pop out of the woodwork, and you are now hearing that Brad is not, and had not been lonely prior to the show, and that there is a strong possibility that these stories about Laurel and Bettina are true - and lord only knows how many others - it would make them think badly of Brad, and the situation as a whole. Here is Brad, on Natl TV, on his big "Quest" to find love because he just can't find his soul mate, or the 'woman for him' kind of thing... And here are all these gals throwing themselves at Brad, already in love with him or in the process of falling in love with him. And to what? Find out that Brad was not as lonely as he made it out to be??? It is deceptive.. It would be like this... Even though the menu said we were getting filet mignon for dinner we actually got tuna fish instead. I'd want my money back. For sure.

If this is all true, then the show/season was deceptive from the get go. Which reminds me of Lithargic's post. "Dont believe everything this season" And this is only what, episode 6?? I can hardly wait until next week to hear the gossip.. All I know is that I'm very glad I broke up with Brad when I did. LOL
    Any juicy pics or texts to share? I promise I won't tell/share.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4187012;
    Any juicy pics or texts to share? I promise I won't tell/share.
    I would post them, but I'm afraid RS will get mad at me for not running to him first...

Seriously though... Kasha, isn't there a rule book, or contract that says that not only the contestants, but that the Lead shall not text, phone, email, read the news paper, watch the news while they are in production?

Or does that only apply to the contestants and the Lead can do whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4187007;
    How do we know that? Maybe it's right on, but I'm just wondering how we know he is over his ambivalence about Laurel. (Or at least, how did we know that yesterday, cause today he is probably TOTALLY over any remaining ambivalence...)
    I think we've probably passed ambivalence and slid right on into blinding white hot rage....

The thing I wonder about though is this - Brad, Laurel, Wes, Jeremy, etc, etc are all friends or at least run in the same circles. How does Laurel justify to herself "outing Brad" if you will.

I get that she's angry or hurt or jealous but she's must see these folks on a somewhat regular basis. Austin isn't that big of a town. I joked about this in a post earlier, but what happens the first time she runs into Brad and his F1. Or sees Brad's brother or sister-in-law in the grocery store. Or has somebody come into her store.

She's been through this before. Apparently folks who obviously had a lot of free time on their hands, harassed her with phone calls and such the last time around. And she's had to defend herself and Wes too. I just don't see how this ends well for her.

Brad apparently has his own issues to own and deal with but he's also got a woman who loves him and wants to be with him (for the time being anyway). And fairly or not, she comes across as a jealous, vindictive shrew.

People/friends do choose sides when a relationship falls apart, it's just human nature. I think she may come to regret the day she agreed to do the story with US Magazine.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae;4187023;
    I think we've probably passed ambivalence and slid right on into blinding white hot rage....

The thing I wonder about though is this - Brad, Laurel, Wes, Jeremy, etc, etc are all friends or at least run in the same circles. How does Laurel justify to herself "outing Brad" if you will.

I get that she's angry or hurt or jealous but she's must see these folks on a somewhat regular basis. Austin isn't that big of a town. I joked about this in a post earlier, but what happens the first time she runs into Brad and his F1. Or sees Brad's brother or sister-in-law in the grocery store. Or has somebody come into her store.

She's been through this before. Apparently folks who obviously had a lot of free time on their hands, harassed her with phone calls and such the last time around. And she's had to defend herself and Wes too. I just don't see how this ends well for her.

Brad apparently has his own issues to own and deal with but he's also got a woman who loves him and wants to be with him (for the time being anyway). And fairly or not, she comes across as a jealous, vindictive shrew.

People/friends do choose sides when a relationship falls apart, it's just human nature. I think she may come to regret the day she agreed to do the story with US Magazine.
    Which shrew are you referring to? Laurel or Chranny?