Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Brad and Laurel started their dating experience with an argument in a bar; Brad and Chantal started theirs with a slap. The troubles between Brad and Laurel were ongoing,; the dynamic between Brad and Chantal remains to be seen. I know there really are some people who enjoy relationships with a constant level of uncertainty, mistrustfulness and drama, and as long as it isn't abusive...to each his own. But, if I were close to either Brad or Chantal, I would be concerned about this relationship being Same Song, Second Verse.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by traceyu10;4186700;
    I have a copy of it--anyone want me to scan it?
    I would like to see the actual article. Thanks if you are going to scan it. Also, Thanks for taking one for the team and actually buying the magazine

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4186872;
    Brad and Laurel started their dating experience with an argument in a bar; Brad and Chantal started theirs with a slap. The troubles between Brad and Laurel were ongoing,; the dynamic between Brad and Chantal remains to be seen. I know there really are some people who enjoy relationships with a constant level of uncertainty, mistrustfulness and drama, and as long as it isn't abusive...to each his own. But, if I were close to either Brad or Chantal, I would be concerned about this relationship being Same Song, Second Verse.
    I will say the one thing I definitely noticed the similarities between the dynamic of Laurel and Brad/Brad and Chantal!

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;4186906;
    I will say the one thing I definitely noticed the similarities between the dynamic of Laurel and Brad/Brad and Chantal!
    I agree & it can't be a good thing. History repeating history..
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;4186845;
    We should nominate ONE person every season to go his site and get the spoilers and after that ignore his blog and tweets...
    I second that.

Quote Originally Posted by traceyu10;4186700;
    I have a copy of it--anyone want me to scan it?
    yes please?
    Team Alibeartito

things like this have a way of uniting people and making them stronger or tearijng them apart. we just don't know which will happen. personally i don't believe it all.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4186954;
    things like this have a way of uniting people and making them stronger or tearijng them apart. we just don't know which will happen. personally i don't believe it all.
    Rumors, scandals, and specualtion should all be taken with a grain of salt. Most are never as bad as they seem, and somehow everyone invovled always weathers through the storm.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger....(Yes mother...I am surprised I am not dead yet!)

Someone asked if text could be edited on an iPhone by the receiver, you can't, but you can edit them on PS.

Just to see, I edited a conversation with my sister. It took me 60 seconds to change "Train" to "Bike".
    If someone wanted fake a text conversation and make it look real it's very possible with just a little time.

I'm not saying Brad didn't text those things, but anyone can say they texted something when they didn't.

Team Channy and Shawny.