Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4186783;
    I am sorry that Brad or Chantal or even Michelle has to deal with this kind of stuff. Like jlccaz has said about the show, "Follow the $$."

You would think that everyone would by now know that nothing in writing is ever private, you should never text and drink, and often people who you trust aren't.

The bottom line, no matter how we get there, is that Brad is still in real life in love with the women who was his choice in CapeTown. Hopefully it will last for them both.
    Great post!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;4186777;
    Good luck Chantal!! Jillian stuck with Ed through all his GF crap, too!!
    That paid off But maybe since they will BOTH be dealing with each other's ex crap they'll have a better shot?

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4186752;
    I don't either. I haven't read anything yet that changes my personal opinion of Brad.
    Eh, he doesn't seem like much of a "catch" in terms of a steady, best friend, "got your back" kind of a guy.

The trust issues scream (from her description, his actions, his own behavior). And appearing on The Bachelor together is not a very good foundation for trust, period. "Right reasons" anyone? How do you trust the touches, expressions of "love"?

My best friend (met at work) and I always say that we owe our professional confidence and therefore success to our Pathologically Loyal, In Our Corner Husbands. Decade in and decade out (but especially in those tender early years), no matter what sad, bad story we come home and tell, confessing something we screwed up, etc., the completely sincere response was "THOSE F)(#*^%)(^*!". They were such strong believers, we had to keep believing in ourselves. They were emotionally unable to think anything but the best of us. It's a great thing to come home to.

End digression. Bachelor Show point: trust matters. No evidence he has or could work through that. And that's one screwed up relationship. Takes two.

SOOO...just hoping for a good "show" at this point.

Not caring whether he found an actual real world wife.

Not caring whether Steve is having a busy Schadenfreude kind of day (Kasha picked that word for today first. It's perfect.)

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;4186787;
    No guy or girl would be open to falling for someone else, especially on a reality show if they had something going back home that was marriage and forever with that person.....

No amount of money and if some girl believes that then they deserve to be dumped....sorry just my thoughts.
    Believes that he means it when says he loves her and wants to marry her- or - Believes that....he is just doing the show for money?

Perhaps it is true that if you believe a liar you "deserve to be dumped." But what of the liar??
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Oh Lord, can someone get Reality Steve a new hobby? Knitting? Scrapbooking? Underwater basketweaving?

The man is beginning to become unhinged.

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae;4186827;
    Oh Lord, can someone get Reality Steve a new hobby? Knitting? Scrapbooking? Underwater basketweaving?

If no one read his blog or subscribed to his tweets, he would have no choice! He might have to even get something more substantial than a hobby!!
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae;4186827;

he needs a visit to the shark cage.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4186829;
    If no one read his blog or subscribed to his tweets, he would have no choice! He might have to even get something more substantial than a hobby!!
    We should nominate ONE person every season to go his site and get the spoilers and after that ignore his blog and tweets...

whew! i was worried it was something huge. i'm kind of relieved now. look everyone has a past and makes mistakes. if two people are committed to making it work then it will. so let's see what happens from here. eta: not saying this news is nothing but i jsut thought it was earth shattering.
    Last edited by Luvvy; 02-09-2011 at 03:47 PM.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

IF RS didn't speak about this it would have hit anyway. But he gave us a heads up. That said. Look at this pickle we have found ourselves in that in real life well.....
    Chantal, 28, divorced after 4 years of marriage and 10 years time with hubby. Reported to have tried to recon just prior to start of bach, again, not confirmed.
    Brad, 38, never married, admitted to commitment probs, and has sought therapy to address those probs. Sounds ok, guy has probs - guys seeks help all ok. Guy reportedly, again yet to be confirmed has realtionship serious enough to be speaking about marriage to parents weeks ahead of joining the Bach2.

Now the above I believe is factual. Assuming that, if you had a daughter/son is Chantal/Brad someone you would be comfortable having your adult child involved with? While many would say they are adult and it is none of your business, I don't buy that theory. I would be very concerned if I were a parent in such a case. I think there are serious red flags in both of these people and the fact that they stand to make $$ does little to offset the emotional problems I belive both of them have. Again, the empahsis is on the reported but as yet not confirmed. JMO IDK
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.