Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

  1. #1511
    FORT Fan draven31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    san antonio,tx
    Posts
    357

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4186719;
    Sounds to me like RS feels the need to save the world from Brad the fraud.
    I really dont see what the problem is.. Brad and whats her name were on and off.. mostly off. If he did try to get back with her it was before he was offered the bachelor again she obviously said no to his proposal so he does the show. Now that the show is airing and she sees the sparks with Brad and "insert name here" she wants back on the Bradwagon.

    Steve is playing this up for all it's worth but I dont see a smoking gun here. JMO

  2. #1512
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by draven31;4186743;
    I really dont see what the problem is.. Brad and whats her name were on and off.. mostly off. If he did try to get back with her it was before he was offered the bachelor again she obviously said no to his proposal so he does the show. Now that the show is airing and she sees the sparks with Brad and "insert name here" she wants back on the Bradwagon.

    Steve is playing this up for all it's worth but I dont see a smoking gun here. JMO
    I don't either. I haven't read anything yet that changes my personal opinion of Brad.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

  3. #1513
    FORT Regular OrangeCrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Island of Rhode
    Posts
    123

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4186690;
    According to one of his tweets this morning he is still saying that Brad and Chantal are engaged.
    Them still being engaged...still doesn't mean they will ever end up getting married either

  4. #1514
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush;4186769;
    Them still being engaged...still doesn't mean they will ever end up getting married either
    No it doesn't, but that happens in life all the time. It's up to them if they make it work or not.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

  5. #1515
    FORT Fanatic mamasue1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    513

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4186690;
    According to one of his tweets this morning he is still saying that Brad and Chantal are engaged.
    Good luck Chantal!! Jillian stuck with Ed through all his GF crap, too!!

  6. #1516
    FORT Regular OrangeCrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Island of Rhode
    Posts
    123

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4186772;
    No it doesn't, but that happens in life all the time. It's up to them if they make it work or not.
    I know...I guess only time will tell

  7. #1517
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    I am sorry that Brad or Chantal or even Michelle has to deal with this kind of stuff. Like jlccaz has said about the show, "Follow the $$."

    You would think that everyone would by now know that nothing in writing is ever private, you should never text and drink, and often people who you trust aren't.

    The bottom line, no matter how we get there, is that Brad is still in real life in love with the women who was his choice in CapeTown. Hopefully it will last for them both.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

  8. #1518
    FORT Regular OrangeCrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Island of Rhode
    Posts
    123

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;4186777;
    Good luck Chantal!! Jillian stuck with Ed through all his GF crap, too!!
    Agreed...and in the end look where it got poor Jillian...NOWHERE

  9. #1519
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;4186777;
    Good luck Chantal!! Jillian stuck with Ed through all his GF crap, too!!
    They may or may not make it. I hope they do.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

  10. #1520
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    535

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;4186777;
    Good luck Chantal!! Jillian stuck with Ed through all his GF crap, too!!
    I feel it was the same thing with Ed.....dead-end relatioship back home (on and off), dating others and gets offer for a reality show..........girl suddenly once guy is on the show exaggerates her involvement and the tabloids encourage this.......

    No guy or girl would be open to falling for someone else, especially on a reality show if they had something going back home that was marriage and forever with that person.....

    No amount of money and if some girl believes that then they deserve to be dumped....sorry just my thoughts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.