Page 15 of 628 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4122162;
    Well, I'm hoping he has FRC information. That's what I'm looking forward to most. I wonder if he'll post at Midnight since he said he'll have it for Wednesday?
    He has stated that he knows the ending. I expect it all, minus minor details here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4122162;
    Well, I'm hoping he has FRC information. That's what I'm looking forward to most. I wonder if he'll post at Midnight since he said he'll have it for Wednesday?
    I'm thinking he will have it posted sometime between midnight and the morning since he said just a few hours now? Then again he originally said Friday and it's already Tuesday The FRC will also be what I'll be looking forward to, besides nailing down who was actually in the final 4.

p.s. sanlee your avi is adorable!!!

Please remember that when his information releases, you may report what he says and paraphrase if you must, but copy/paste is NOT allowed.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I asked him if he'll be posting before midnight and he said no. Still tomorrow morning sometime....

It won't let me get on RS' site, anyone else?....I think that is a good sign!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4122371;
    I just got on. Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;4122373;
    I just got on. Nothing.
    Yep, nothin' yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4122371;
    I just got on it and nothing
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Is anyone really surprised that he has yet to post anything? Why would he? This guy feeds off of having the information people want and likes having the control. I can't believe that he shares information because he feels it is his civic duty to do so. He does it because of the attention he gets--and saying that the information is just a few hours is another way to get attention. He probably slept like a baby (or was up counting how many people clicked on his site). Meanwhile, his followers stood guard to wait for his latest work.

Well played, RS, well played.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

I am beginning to think we can do as well sleuthing (as we have in other threads) than waiting on RS. I think he is just playin' with us. Last year's false information made me wary of him, and he didn't know anything with Jillian. He is usually right with who are in the Final Two, Three and Four and our sleuthing and edit analysis was more correct than his "spoilers" beyond who were in the final episodes. I do wish he would post who are the definite final girls so that we can tune out the junk in the first few episodes. It will allow us to zero in on the edit of those who count much faster and help us see the caps better without squinting and wondering which person with that nose shape is in which cap (like we did with Jesse and Sean in DeAnna season.) I wish RS would just stop with the games.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy