Page 14 of 628 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1;4121785;
    He had all the last names last season and says he has it "ALL" this season. I can assume that means he's going to spill all the girls first and last names that advance past the first night. It's what he did last season.

As far as the 2 girls with same names, go back a little on this thread and you can see after I emailed him what my thoughts were on that. He's definitely not talking about last names. And what I gathered from those tweets was that the girls have the same name, but spelled differently, with only one sound making the name different. Best bet is probably the variations of Chantelle JMO
    Makes good sense. The other names we are figuring are in the F4 are pretty common names. Now we just wait to see who she is

FORT Fogey

I saw somewhere that Chantelle is supposed to be going to Paris for a reason or other.

Okay, maybe she does have connections in france. The reason being the french pronounce Chantelle different from the english. English go Shan-telle, chan-tel-LE, while the french go more CH-AENTah. The l is silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4121847;
    I saw somewhere that Chantelle is supposed to be going to Paris for a reason or other.

Okay, maybe she does have connections in france. The reason being the french pronounce Chantelle different from the english. English go Shan-telle, chan-tel-LE, while the french go more CH-AENTah. The l is silent.
    I strongly wonder if 2 Chanelle's are being mixed up - there is one from WA state - who is in Paris France......... she is NOT the gal we see as Chantelle so far on the show........just sayin
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

There is a girl named Chantelle who writes for the Issaquah (near Seattle) paper. She was pictured here wearing a bicycling gear for a bike race. She is now in France. She is not either of our Chantelles.

At this point, I don't think we know where either of "our" Chantelles are from.

We now know we have a cast member from Chico CA.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Regular

According to Think Baby Names

"Chantal has 72 variant forms: Chandal, Chanta, Chantaal, Chantae, Chantael, Chantai, Chantall, Chantalle, Chantara, Chantarai, Chantasia, Chantay, Chantaye, Chante, Chantea, Chanteau, Chantee, Chanteese, Chantel, Chantela, Chantele, Chantell, Chantella, Chantelle, Chanter, Chantey, Chantez, Chantiel, Chantielle, Chantil, Chantila, Chantill, Chantille, Chantle, Chantoya, Chantra, Chantrel, Chantrell, Chantrelle, Chantress, Chantri, Chantrice, Chantriel, Chantrill, Chaunta, Chauntay, Chaunte, Chauntel, Chauntell, Chauntelle, Chawntelle, Chonda, Chontel, Shanda, Shantal, Shantae, Shantalle, Shantay, Shantel, Shantell, Shantelle, Shaunda, Shaunta, Shauntell, Shawnda, Shawnta, Shawntile, Shawntille, Shonda, Shonta, Shontel and Shontelle.

Lots of options here.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4121847;

Well I'm french and we do pronounce the l at the end. We pronounce it Chan telle

Or it could be Chantelle and Chantel

Per RS's Twitter
    "It's coming. Just hours away now. I'd say I'm most proud of this set of spoilers than any before. A LOT of info to digest. Won't be short"

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4122158;
    Per RS's Twitter
    "It's coming. Just hours away now. I'd say I'm most proud of this set of spoilers than any before. A LOT of info to digest. Won't be short"
    I'm gunna miss sleuthing

It's gunna be fun though knowing about Aria girl, Chantelle's back story, Chantelle #2, who the new girls are, who Brad chooses and how Madyson reacts when she's let go

EDIT: I hope we hear something snarky from Brad about Madyson's fangs....like something along the lines of how he reacted when he kissed McCarten. haha

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4122158;
    Per RS's Twitter
    Well, I'm hoping he has FRC information. That's what I'm looking forward to most. I wonder if he'll post at Midnight since he said he'll have it for Wednesday?