Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Has anyone seen the reported text messages yet?

FORT Newbie

Reality Steve said it would be news that would damage people's belief in the show. He also alluded to it being about a person we like; a lot of people do not like Chantal. Star Magazine came out with a story a few hours ago about Brad's father. He is claiming that everything Brad said about him is untrue and that they talk often. I think this may be what RS was referring to. This would mean that ABC had Brad completely lie about his dad, counseling, etc. Just for ratings. Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;4186196;
    Has anyone seen the reported text messages yet?
    No, US wkly only states there are texts to prove it...

1. Everything old is new again. (Laurel surfaced at the end of Bach 11. There are five kazillion posts on Brad's duplicity in maintaining contact during filming, and pursuing her actively at the first possible minute)
    2. Paging babyfacec. (Although -- to his credit as a friend to Brad & Family -- I can't say he was terribly forthcoming after Bach 11 about the timing and substance of Laurel rumors).
    3. Biting my tongue on the substantive allegation until I read texts or emails or whatever. Reserving judgment until the facts are in is a quality I admire, and thrive on professionally. The SINGLE most annoying thing about these tabloid stories (to me personally) is reading 5 million opinions from people who refuse or can't be bothered to read the underlying information (Ed's girlfriend story being the leading example).

Quote Originally Posted by *Josh's Girl*;4186200;
    Reality Steve said it would be news that would damage people's belief in the show. He also alluded to it being about a person we like; a lot of people do not like Chantal. Star Magazine came out with a story a few hours ago about Brad's father. He is claiming that everything Brad said about him is untrue and that they talk often. I think this may be what RS was referring to. This would mean that ABC had Brad completely lie about his dad, counseling, etc. Just for ratings. Ouch!
    Yeah and we should believe Star Magazine because their core principles are honesty and integrity in journalism..

ALL of these folks are so interesting to me. The entire cast of the show, the people who produce it, the family members and former flames who grab a slice of it....they are all so needy in such a strange way. It's fascinating.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4186203;
    1. Everything old is new again. (Laurel surfaced at the end of Bach 11. There are five kazillion posts on Brad's duplicity in maintaining contact during filming, and pursuing her actively at the first possible minute)
    2. Paging babyfacec. (Although -- to his credit as a friend to Brad & Family -- I can't say he was terribly forthcoming after Bach 11 about the timing and substance of Laurel rumors).
    3. Biting my tongue on the substantive allegation until I read texts or emails or whatever. Reserving judgment until the facts are in is a quality I admire, and thrive on professionally. The SINGLE most annoying thing about these tabloid stories (to me personally) is reading 5 million opinions from people who refuse or can't be bothered to read the underlying information (Ed's girlfriend story being the leading example).
    I'm so sorry in advance but I'll probably contribute to about 3.9M of those posts. I can't help it. I'm Team Branny Forevah.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;4186206;
    Yeah and we should believe Star Magazine because their core principles are honesty and integrity in journalism..
    I agree, but RS specifically said something about not being quick to discount the tabloids this time. Either that, or it may be the story US is running about Brad proposing to someone weeks before filming. Or both.

I might have missed it but I've never really heard Brad say he doesn't talk to his father now. I've heard him say he wasn't around much when he was growing up. Has anyone heard him say he doesn't have much contact now?

Also, if Chantal did cheat....well, I'm not a fan of that but it's not the end of the world. She was with this guy in high school, got married young and for some couples, that works. For others...well, they feel they missed out on the whole dating scene. And if she did cheat, more often or not, there is a reason. Doesn't make it right but if things were great in her marriage, she wouldn't have felt the need to step out.

As for Brad proposing to his on/off long time girlfriend...well, how many times can you be told no before you realize it's time to move on? He's not getting any younger and I truly believe he wants to be a father. IF this story is true, then the girl comes off looking like a basket of bitter grapes. She didn't want him and now she wants to ruin any chance that someone else will?

Just to clarify, I don't really buy it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fan

I saw that article online. Wonder what else his daddy said? BTW,
    Brad to Emily: It's real...it's definitely real.