Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

  1. #1361
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    RS tweets

    Changed man? Intense therapy? Here to find a wife? Believe in the process? Kinda hard to believe anything he's saying now.
    This isn't an ex just bad mouthing him to a mag. She has proof. You might want to look at what he sent her. Not good. 6 minutes ago via web
    You should probably actually read the whole story before dismissing it. Kinda hard to dispute texts and emails
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

  2. #1362
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    535

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    US Magazine.... Laurel Kagay claims knew bachelor off and on for eight years and he proposed to her prior to him going on the Bachelor.....

  3. #1363
    FORT Regular MickeysMrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    58

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4186115;
    When? Where?
    I was referring to his claims that today a story about Chantal cheating on her husband will come to light. I guess he just could not let them have the scoop after all. He is probably an insecure guy because it seems to be so important to him to have people know (or think) that he knew ahead of time.
    If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone, somewhere is making a penny.
    Steven Wright

  4. #1364
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4186136;
    Ok, just caught up on the thread. So, the big scandals are Chantal possibly cheating on her husband and Brad possibly being serious about someone until just before he went on the show. Ok.

    Yawn.

    And I agree, who the heck proposed via text message?? Yikes.
    It's neither here nor there for me, because these people don't affect my life beyond their entertainment value. But, in the scheme of things, I would much rather have someone propose by text message than cheat during a marriage or propose to multiple women in just a few weeks time. In the scheme of possibilities, a text proposal is the real yawn here.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  5. #1365
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,404

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeysMrs;4186174;
    I was referring to his claims that today a story about Chantal cheating on her husband will come to light. I guess he just could not let them have the scoop after all. He is probably an insecure guy because it seems to be so important to him to have people know (or think) that he knew ahead of time.
    really - that's the first I'm hearing of this.....interesting.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  6. #1366
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4186169;
    RS tweets

    Changed man? Intense therapy? Here to find a wife? Believe in the process? Kinda hard to believe anything he's saying now.

    This isn't an ex just bad mouthing him to a mag. She has proof. You might want to look at what he sent her. Not good. 6 minutes ago via web

    You should probably actually read the whole story before dismissing it. Kinda hard to dispute texts and emails
    Maybe RS has found out he has been played this season So now he's going to trash Brad..Makes Ya wonder doesn't it???

  7. #1367
    FORT Regular MickeysMrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    58

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4186136;
    Ok, just caught up on the thread. So, the big scandals are Chantal possibly cheating on her husband and Brad possibly being serious about someone until just before he went on the show. Ok.

    Yawn.
    Sounds like the two scandals cancel each other out, so they can forgive each other's indiscrations and the relationship can continue.
    If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone, somewhere is making a penny.
    Steven Wright

  8. #1368
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Even if Brad did all this stuff, it still doesn't mean he and Chantal can't make it work. They just have to take this media heat and get through it somehow.

  9. #1369
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4186188;
    Even if Brad did all this stuff, it still doesn't mean he and Chantal can't make it work. They just have to take this media heat and get through it somehow.
    I agree. This isn't the first time Brad has had to deal with the Media. He has already said he would help his chosen get through it. I hope they can.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

  10. #1370
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeysMrs;4186174;
    I was referring to his claims that today a story about Chantal cheating on her husband will come to light. I guess he just could not let them have the scoop after all. He is probably an insecure guy because it seems to be so important to him to have people know (or think) that he knew ahead of time.
    Can you direct me to his claim that a story about an affair would come to light today? I can't find it.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.