Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

That seems like much ado about nothing. Even if Brad was serious, who proposes by text anyway?

I don't think this is going to bring the show down or even Brad/Chantal's relationship. I'm sure if he was in/out of a relationship prior to the show, she probably already knows about it. Brad's been there before so would have a pretty good idea what could come out prior to it happening.

Did RS ever say that it would damage the show's credibility? Or did most just assume that is what he meant? He definately said that it would damage people's credibility and this could certainly do that to Brad. I personally don't believe it, but RS apparently does believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4185777;
    I don't think he is the one releasing it. I think he is predicting someone else will release a story tomorrow.
    He already said what the scandal would be about, so he already threw the dirt out there. Even if the magazine or newspaper did not publish the story, he published the gossip.
    If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone, somewhere is making a penny.
    Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysMrs;4186102;
    He already said what the scandal would be about, so he already threw the dirt out there. Even if the magazine or newspaper did not publish the story, he published the gossip.
    When? Where?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4186095;
    Did RS ever say that it would damage the show's credibility? Or did most just assume that is what he meant? He definately said that it would damage people's credibility and this could certainly do that to Brad. I personally don't believe it, but RS apparently does believe it.
    I think RS is putting his money on the wrong horse here. If Branny make it out okay, then he just made himself another final couple enemy for his trash. Why do that? Especially since he glows through the screen describing his newly found forever friendship with Jolly. It's just not smart. He should stick to his spoilers and stop tempting himself by commenting on the tabloid stuff.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4186118;
    I think RS is putting his money on the wrong horse here. If Branny make it out okay, then he just made himself another final couple enemy for his trash. Why do that? Especially since he glows through the screen describing his newly found forever friendship with Jolly. It's just not smart. He should stick to his spoilers and stop tempting himself by commenting on the tabloid stuff.
    Exactly! Branny will be okay.
    I really don't believe these claims.

Ok, just caught up on the thread. So, the big scandals are Chantal possibly cheating on her husband and Brad possibly being serious about someone until just before he went on the show. Ok.

Yawn.

And I agree, who the heck proposed via text message?? Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4186136;
    And I agree, who the heck proposed via text message?? Yikes.
    I thought everyone was proposed to via text these days. No?

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4186153;
    I thought everyone was proposed to via text these days. No?
    Back in my day we did even have touch phone.

Do we know when all of this is suppose to come out today...Or is RS going to spill it on his site? I personally think is just a big ole smoke cloud..

Steve is Tweeting and ripping Brad to shreds. Ouch.

ETA: Seems like he's seen the emails and texts.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City