Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

  1. #1351
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    That seems like much ado about nothing. Even if Brad was serious, who proposes by text anyway?

    I don't think this is going to bring the show down or even Brad/Chantal's relationship. I'm sure if he was in/out of a relationship prior to the show, she probably already knows about it. Brad's been there before so would have a pretty good idea what could come out prior to it happening.

  2. #1352
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Did RS ever say that it would damage the show's credibility? Or did most just assume that is what he meant? He definately said that it would damage people's credibility and this could certainly do that to Brad. I personally don't believe it, but RS apparently does believe it.

  3. #1353
    FORT Regular MickeysMrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    58

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4185777;
    I don't think he is the one releasing it. I think he is predicting someone else will release a story tomorrow.
    He already said what the scandal would be about, so he already threw the dirt out there. Even if the magazine or newspaper did not publish the story, he published the gossip.
    If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone, somewhere is making a penny.
    Steven Wright

  4. #1354
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeysMrs;4186102;
    He already said what the scandal would be about, so he already threw the dirt out there. Even if the magazine or newspaper did not publish the story, he published the gossip.
    When? Where?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  5. #1355
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4186095;
    Did RS ever say that it would damage the show's credibility? Or did most just assume that is what he meant? He definately said that it would damage people's credibility and this could certainly do that to Brad. I personally don't believe it, but RS apparently does believe it.
    I think RS is putting his money on the wrong horse here. If Branny make it out okay, then he just made himself another final couple enemy for his trash. Why do that? Especially since he glows through the screen describing his newly found forever friendship with Jolly. It's just not smart. He should stick to his spoilers and stop tempting himself by commenting on the tabloid stuff.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  6. #1356
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4186118;
    I think RS is putting his money on the wrong horse here. If Branny make it out okay, then he just made himself another final couple enemy for his trash. Why do that? Especially since he glows through the screen describing his newly found forever friendship with Jolly. It's just not smart. He should stick to his spoilers and stop tempting himself by commenting on the tabloid stuff.
    Exactly! Branny will be okay.
    I really don't believe these claims.

  7. #1357
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,800

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Ok, just caught up on the thread. So, the big scandals are Chantal possibly cheating on her husband and Brad possibly being serious about someone until just before he went on the show. Ok.

    Yawn.

    And I agree, who the heck proposed via text message?? Yikes.

  8. #1358
    FORT Fogey veg_out's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,610

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4186136;
    ...
    And I agree, who the heck proposed via text message?? Yikes.
    I thought everyone was proposed to via text these days. No?

  9. #1359
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4186153;
    I thought everyone was proposed to via text these days. No?
    Back in my day we did even have touch phone.

    Do we know when all of this is suppose to come out today...Or is RS going to spill it on his site? I personally think is just a big ole smoke cloud..

  10. #1360
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Steve is Tweeting and ripping Brad to shreds. Ouch.

    ETA: Seems like he's seen the emails and texts.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.