Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4186061;
    RS hyped this so much, I expected it to be bigger.

As I pointed out in the media thread, this Laurel Kagay was also supposedly Wes's girlfriend while he was on Jillian's season and just about everybody believed that. Remember, Jake claimed Wes admitted it to him, etc. She denied it in the media, said they were just friends, and fans thought she was covering for Wes. Crazy.
    I'm beginning to think she's on payroll for the show. Geez.
    _(Moo!)

As I pointed out in the media thread, this Laurel Kagay was also supposedly Wes's girlfriend while he was on Jillian's season and just about everybody believed that. Remember, Jake claimed Wes admitted it to him, etc. She denied it in the media, said they were just friends, and fans thought she was covering for Wes. Crazy.
    Thank you. I thought Jake was involved in it some how. Just couldn't remember how.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4186063;
    I'm beginning to think she's on payroll for the show. Geez.
    You may have something there...like Ceasar the limo driver. She's on retainer as needed.
    We may see Laurel's name when the credits roll--Laurel Kagay--the scorned ex-girlfriend.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4186055;
    Would it be so farfetched for Brad to have sent a text, tongue in cheek, saying something to the effect: "This is your last chance before I go to Fleiss' harem to marry me! Don't say I didn't give you a last chance!"
    If this is someone he has a long standing relationship with, I could see a lot of teasing going on taken out of context. This kind of banter would not seem out of kilter--to me.
    If she dated him for 8 years, she would know, though, how to interpret his humor.

Jeremy referred to someone's "misery". This kind of joke wouldn't constitute "misery".

However, an exposure of an old girlfriend complete with texts right before he went on the show when his story is that he has not had a relationship in three years, a "cheating" story while married by his spoiled F1, and a predetermined F2 as the next Bachelorette which would surely cause people to naturally draw the conclusion that if the F2 is predetermined, then what about the F1 is enough to cause someone "misery," as tweeted by Jeremy on Reality Steve.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

My reaction: this is "the dirt?" I expected worms and bugs coming out of it given RS' description. If it's true, I really can't see this info having an effect on Brad/Chantal. Chantal has an ex that she was with for 10 years who still works with her dad. They both have past relationships. They'll have to figure out how to deal with such things either as a couple or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4186040;
    One of those magazines actually produced the text messages from Ed's girlfriends. Ed was flatout busted, and there was no ways about it. It was just a matter of interpretation of relationships, and how would Ed and Jillian handle it.
    I'm not saying everything they publish is a lie - I tend to disbelieve what they publish unless they can prove their claims.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4186070;
    My reaction: this is "the dirt?" I expected worms and bugs coming out of it given RS' description. If it's true, I really can't see this info having an effect on Brad/Chantal. Chantal has an ex that she was with for 10 years who still works with her dad. They both have past relationships. They'll have to figure out how to deal with such things either as a couple or not.
    I agree. I don't think this is big enough to get the average viewer to stop watching the show. It's just more drama, more publicity...I don't see this as trains and tricycles.

I understood that Wes and Laurel had a relationship but that it was over when he did Jill's season - the question was whether there was a relationship while he was on the show - and that is when she came forward and said they were just friends - am I remembering wrong?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4186069;
    Jeremy referred to someone's "misery". This kind of joke wouldn't constitute "misery".

However, an exposure of an old girlfriend complete with texts right before he went on the show when his story is that he has not had a relationship in three years, a "cheating" story while married by his spoiled F1, and a predetermined F2 as the next Bachelorette which would surely cause people to naturally draw the conclusion that if the F2 is predetermined, then what about the F1 is enough to cause someone "misery," as tweeted by Jeremy on Reality Steve.
    Yes, the collective allegations would create damage for the show, but I have yet to see mainstream tabloid outlets run with any of those stories.

Unless RS' over-exaggeration rubbed off on Jeremy, I, too, don't see how this recent story justifies the term "misery." Is there more to come?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4186069;
    If she dated him for 8 years, she would know, though, how to interpret his humor.

Bloomers..wise as always, and this news certainly "ties together" all the little hints thrown out there...Big and bold news..not really but enough to scratch the feathers of some..

VEGOUT My reaction: this is "the dirt?" I expected worms and bugs coming out of it given RS' description. If it's true, I really can't see this info having an effect on Brad/Chantal. Chantal has an ex that she was with for 10 years who still works with her dad. They both have past relationships. They'll have to figure out how to deal with such things either as a couple or not.
    I think that the REACTIOn will be to the general audience, as yet ANOTHER tabloid frenzy season is upon us, bringing to light the show is far from real. That it is in FACT mostly plotted out..and sometimes pre-determined (or at least has other motives involved)

Those of us who have been on the boards all ready know this (although we must sometimes be reminded)..but as more of the general viewing audience discovers and REALIZES the facts..it will be interesting to see how this affects the franchise overall..