Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Wow..i totally missed that cover this morning!

Didn't they have a similar story about Jake with some kind of proof from his ex? Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4186016;
    Didn't they have a similar story about Jake with some kind of proof from his ex? Weird.
    I just said the same thing in another thread. Jake was the first person I thought of when I read this. Nothing came of that. It just fizzled out.
    Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.-- Dr. Seuss

US is nothing but a ragmag - is it true? who knows - but I question everything that they publish.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4186023;
    US is nothing but a ragmag - is it true? who knows - but I question everything that they publish.
    Meeeee too! Like I think I said on the media thread(I thought it not sure if I typed it ) If it had come out in People, I would have no problem trying to believe it. Unless they published the texts or have proof they came from his phone, I don't believe a word. I think we will have to wait to see if/how brad reacts. If he is all scared like trying to deny it in a frantic way... he is guilty... If he blows it off like he did with the Bettina thing, its not true.
    Some people think that its holding on that makes one strong; sometimes its letting go...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4186019;
    I just said the same thing in another thread. Jake was the first person I thought of when I read this. Nothing came of that. It just fizzled out.
    Yup, identical story to Jake's. I don't find this to be as big of a deal as RS is making it considering we have seen similar stories in the past.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4186023;
    One of those magazines actually produced the text messages from Ed's girlfriends. Ed was flatout busted, and there was no ways about it. It was just a matter of interpretation of relationships, and how would Ed and Jillian handle it.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4186040;
    One of those magazines actually produced the text messages from Ed's girlfriends. Ed was flatout busted, and there was no ways about it. It was just a matter of interpretation of relationships, and how would Ed and Jillian handle it.
    Would it be so farfetched for Brad to have sent a text, tongue in cheek, saying something to the effect: "This is your last chance before I go to Fleiss' harem to marry me! Don't say I didn't give you a last chance!"
    If this is someone he has a long standing relationship with, I could see a lot of teasing going on taken out of context. This kind of banter would not seem out of kilter--to me.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4186055;
    Would it be so farfetched for Brad to have sent a text, tongue in cheek, saying something to the effect: "This is your last chance before I go to Fleiss' harem to marry me! Don't say I didn't give you a last chance!"
    If this is someone he has a long standing relationship with, I could see a lot of teasing going on taken out of context. This kind of banter would not seem out of kilter--to me.
    Bahaha. You should just be given Brad's phone and allowed to go to town. I'm sure your texts are way more creative than his!

It'll be interesting to see how Brad and then Brantal as a couple deal with this, if it's still around by FRC time. If it's anything like Ed dealt with the rumors, we can mail them our "condolences on your public break-up ala Jake and Vienna" cards right now.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by traceyu10;4186034;
    Yup, identical story to Jake's. I don't find this to be as big of a deal as RS is making it considering we have seen similar stories in the past.
    RS hyped this so much, I expected it to be bigger.

As I pointed out in the media thread, this Laurel Kagay was also supposedly Wes's girlfriend while he was on Jillian's season and just about everybody believed that. Remember, Jake claimed Wes admitted it to him, etc. She denied it in the media, said they were just friends, and fans thought she was covering for Wes. Crazy.