Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4185858;
    I would assume that someone is going to accuse him of sexual harassment (or worse) from the way Jeremy and Graham were Tweeting last week. We'll see.
    Could someone be pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4185858;
    I would assume that someone is going to accuse him of sexual harassment (or worse) from the way Jeremy and Graham were Tweeting last week. We'll see.
    but why would that make us question what we are watching and the shows credibility ???
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;4185859;
    I just entertained myself with a really off-color remark to this () but I'll just go ahead and say I don't think so.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4185861;
    but why would that make us question what we are watching and the shows credibility ???
    He has a reputation for treating women respectfully and we really haven't seen anything contrary to that.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;4185859;
    Mike Fleiss????

FORT Fogey

Whatever this BIG news is, I think it has to do with the show itself, not any contestant in particular. I just don't see any background dirt on anybody as big enough to call a scandal. But maybe somebody's contract has surfaced with some things spelled out in detail that won't look good for the show, or maybe a script or list of "conversations for Brad to have today" type of thing. IDK, that seems pretty mundane too, to us, but to the general public they might be shocked.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4185867;
    Whatever this BIG news is, I think it has to do with the show itself, not any contestant in particular. I just don't see any background dirt on anybody as big enough to call a scandal. But maybe somebody's contract has surfaced with some things spelled out in detail that won't look good for the show, or maybe a script or list of "conversations for Brad to have today" type of thing. IDK, that seems pretty mundane too, to us, but to the general public they might be shocked.
    Oh, RS says that he never said it was a scandal. Just that it could actually hurt some people's credibility.

FORT Newbie

I quickly glanced at the covers this morning when they were putting the magazines on the stands (us weekly, star, in touch, lifestyle, people) and I did not see any cover stories or cover headlines related to The Bachelor or anyone on the show.

FORT Newbie

There is an article online at US Magazine from Brad's ex that he was proposing to her right up to when he left for the Bachelor. That had been dating on & off for 8 years. I don't know if this is what RS was refering to. He said it would damage credibility and this would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by skachel;4185994;
    There is an article online at US Magazine from Brad's ex that he was proposing to her right up to when he left for the Bachelor. That had been dating on & off for 8 years. I don't know if this is what RS was refering to. He said it would damage credibility and this would do that.
    Apparently they have text messages of him begging her to marry him right before he went to go film the show