Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn;4184881;
    I thought Chantal was the one who filed for divorce. So how does that translate into rebound mode, if she's the one who left him in the first place?
    Geez im surprised noone has pulled the divorce papers up on here. If I remember correctly they appeared with that whole hoop-la on Andy's season with Bevon being divorced. If the big scandel is that Chantel cheated on hubby, that happens everyday,( not saying it's right), but if it's true, noone knows what goes on behind closed doors or the circumstances surrounding it to judge her. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4185615;
    It isn't in my nature to judge. But I do believe some of what RS is saying. Where there is smoke there is fire. If multiple people are telling him this stuff about Channy she must have alot of enemies. Do I think she is a bad person or not deserving of love? ... please... of course not. But do I believe that this woman might have done some shady stuff? sure we all do stupid things we regret.

Props to Papa O'brien for suggesting going on national tv show to "move on" where your only two options are either get dumped on national tv or get engaged. I mean getting engaged sounds like the most healthy way of moving on to me... apparently it worked for her ex. Sorry I like Channy and all but I think her Bachelor acting is on par with Michelle.
    Not 100% of any tabloid trash is trash.

Ed did indeed leave the show to clean-up his TWO girlfriends. Not only was that littered across US Weekly but GMA covered that story. Would we discredit GMA's journalistic repute? Ed himself later acknowledged that the reports were legit.

Brad does have a criminal record. He had a fake ID.

Vienna did take numerous topless photos.

The trick is sorting through the chaff to find the wheat, which in the lack-of-reality reality-TV world proves quite difficult.

If Chantal cheated, well, there's no continuum of cheating as in cheating isn't as bad if he wasn't married. Chantal was.

On a side note: If it comes out that they all are acting their way through this season, I'd not be shocked.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4185626;
    It does seem odd that the ex would still work for his ex dad-in-law if there was cheating and some sort of messy divorce because of it. Who knows though the economy is bad and jobs are hard to come by?

If they had a messy divorce jmo, I do not think Chantal's, father would still have her ex working for him.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4185621;
    RS thinks this to be true. I'm just wondering with divorce and all, how the ex can still work for the father? That must be a difficult, uncomfortable situation. Just think, she is now on a national tv show, that's gotta hurt.
    Yes he does and he believes it so much that he took up most of his blog to show his distaste. IDK what to think it doesn't affect me either way but I think I still believe him on some of it. He made a snap judgment about Jason and Molly and he wound up writing an entire column about him apologizing to them. If he is wrong about Channy he might do the same. This isn't someone who saw Chantal on the show and decided to contact RS this is someone who knew she was going to be on the show even before we all did ... before she slapped him in the preview.

This is bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4185621;
    RS thinks this to be true. I'm just wondering with divorce and all, how the ex can still work for the father? That must be a difficult, uncomfortable situation. Just think, she is now on a national tv show, that's gotta hurt.
    Not necessarily. Perhaps it was one of those situations where two people are together since they were teens, tried to make a marriage work, but as they both grew up they grew apart. Sometimes, that's the case. Nobody's fault, just the way things turn out. If that happened, there's no reason to think that her ex- and her Dad couldn't still get along and work together. It could be, too, that he works in a different dealership and perhaps they don't cross paths all that often?

So I think I know what's going to break tomorrow. We are going to see proof positive that Chantal and Michelle are BFFs in real life. That would make us question everything we are seeing this season.

yea, ok, maybe not. It's late

Quote Originally Posted by Logomaniac;4185650;
    So I think I know what's going to break tomorrow. We are going to see proof positive that Chantal and Michelle are BFFs in real life. That would make us question everything we are seeing this season.

yea, ok, maybe not. It's late
    In true Bachelor fashion, maybe it's just "beyond our wildest imaginations." We'll know soon enough.

FORT Fanatic

I'm not sure I have heard RS come down so hard on anyone like he is doing with Chantal. It's pretty obvious that he is awe struck with Emily and
    has let that be known from the beginning. There is nothing wrong with that, but he is pure evil when it comes to Chantal. I'm not so sure that
    I will visit his site much anymore. He probably is right about this season but he is just too arrogant and pompous.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4185615;
    If multiple people are telling him this stuff about Channy she must have alot of enemies. Do I think she is a bad person or not deserving of love? ... please... of course not. But do I believe that this woman might have done some shady stuff? sure we all do stupid things we regret.
    Are they enemies, exactly, or just other people looking to capitalize on Chantal's momentary celebrity? Sometimes an acquaintance with gossip can be the most dangerous.

I think anyone who puts themselves on a national stage (tv show) is going to face people from their past looking for their own five minutes of fame. And as you said, everyone has a past and choices that won't put them in a good light. I'm a big believer that it's not the mistakes that make a person, it's how someone learns from them.
    If Brad and Chantal can come to terms with what her mistakes are and where she is now because of them, I'm 100% behind them. Heck, if anyone could appreciate supposed mistakes made on a public scale, it's Brad. (Though I respected his choice.)

FORT Fanatic

where are we supposed to be able to find out about the "big" scandal tomorrow?