Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Would they really have Brad going out for media on the same day that something scandalous was going to break?!

Actually, who I am kidding?!
    I forgot who we are dealing with for a half second...nevermind!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;4185153;
    I don't get RS's column today. After telling us for months Chantal is the F1, he says the cheating stories are true and "This chick is strictly out to win a competition and for attention. I don’t buy any of it, and ultimately, I don’t think Brad will either."

How can he not think Brad will buy it and also think he chose her and they are engaged? What am I missing?

I wonder how RS, know this is true post some evidence of his blog eg., text messages, emails and pictures.

One of Chantal's friends has refuted this accusation that its not true.

Quote Originally Posted by fated;4185383;
    how convenient it was that Chantel didn't have to answer the cheating question with the DR. in that group date... i wonder whether she would talk about the reason for divorce at some point. the divorcee contestants usually have something to say about that...
    I'm confused. Is there evidence that Chantal cheated and that caused the end of their marriage? Or is this just a nasty rumour that appears to have sprouted legs and is walking all over the place?

I refuse to believe any rumours about these girls, and personally I think RS is just a rumour-monger who gets a real kick out of other people's misery. I shudder to think of the karma coming his way.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4185551;
    I'm confused. Is there evidence that Chantal cheated and that caused the end of their marriage? Or is this just a nasty rumour that appears to have sprouted legs and is walking all over the place?

I refuse to believe any rumours about these girls, and personally I think RS is just a rumour-monger who gets a real kick out of other people's misery. I shudder to think of the karma coming his way.

Just rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4184745;
    The way RS says we'll be wondering what the he!! we're watching makes it sound like we'll see that everyone on the show is told what to say and what to do.
    IMO the only thing that could make us think " what the hell we're watching" is if Brad were gay., and I doubt that .As far as everything else we're watching , it's MF as usual. no?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4184799;
    I'm wondering how RS knows that it will be coming out tomorrow?

If it's all about Emily and her being set up to be the bachelorette from the very beginning, I don't think that will be a big deal especially coming from RS because he already said that whatever it is that comes out about Emily, it won't hurt her chances of becoming the next bette.

chaslom, thanks for this info! My hope is that Emily becomes the next bette, and Brad and Chantal make it despite whatever comes their way!
    I guess if it's about Emily being set up to be bachelorette from the very beginning , it could make us think " what the heck are we watching too." Makes sense . I hope so too Sanlee. Imo that would be a good ending, and even better one if they make it.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-08-2011 at 11:02 PM.

It isn't in my nature to judge. But I do believe some of what RS is saying. Where there is smoke there is fire. If multiple people are telling him this stuff about Channy she must have alot of enemies. Do I think she is a bad person or not deserving of love? ... please... of course not. But do I believe that this woman might have done some shady stuff? sure we all do stupid things we regret.

Props to Papa O'brien for suggesting going on national tv show to "move on" where your only two options are either get dumped on national tv or get engaged. I mean getting engaged sounds like the most healthy way of moving on to me... apparently it worked for her ex. Sorry I like Channy and all but I think her Bachelor acting is on par with Michelle.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4185557;
    I am not going to judge someone simply because of a rumor that RS has been told.
    RS thinks this to be true. I'm just wondering with divorce and all, how the ex can still work for the father? That must be a difficult, uncomfortable situation. Just think, she is now on a national tv show, that's gotta hurt.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4185621;
    RS thinks this to be true. I'm just wondering with divorce and all, how the ex can still work for the father? That must be a difficult, uncomfortable situation. Just think, she is now on a national tv show, that's gotta hurt.
    It does seem odd that the ex would still work for his ex dad-in-law if there was cheating and some sort of messy divorce because of it. Who knows though the economy is bad and jobs are hard to come by?

He's also friends with her mom on FB and his band-members are friends with her and give her terms of endearment. I think it's all good.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

It's probably just as simple as it seems they just fell out of love, out grew each other but remain friends I could see the ex still working for the father if indeed that is the case......