Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

  1. #1281
    FORT Fogey Tiggerlgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4185356;
    I think that info has been out for a while... I know I read it like a few weeks ago, but I don't remember where.
    I know I read about it on here a week or so ago.

  2. #1282
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,903

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;4185359;
    eck! whether its true or not, it sucks...I think she's totally in rebound mode and want to just "win" the game but I don't think she deserved to get dragged through the mud. That's ashame.
    I'm sorry but all those girls are there to win........that's what they went on the show for. Nothing new happens every season.

  3. #1283
    FORT Fogey Tiggerlgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;4185361;
    This came out last week. Only then I think she had the affair when she went on a business trip with her dad. I guess they are continuing to spin the same rumor in different ways. Notice how they say "anyone want to confirm or deny it" at the end. This is just garbage.
    Yeah I think they are trying to see which one "sticks". I ignore them for all the girls anyway.

  4. #1284
    Incurable Romantic ef13579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,478

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4185369;
    Yeah I think they are trying to see which one "sticks". I ignore them for all the girls anyway.
    ITA
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

  5. #1285
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    832

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by nennie;4185365;
    I'm sorry but all those girls are there to win........that's what they went on the show for. Nothing new happens every season.
    Disagree..I think some girls want to win the game for TB and to be in a relationship and some want to just plain win. IMO Chantal wants just plain win.

  6. #1286
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    31

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    how convenient it was that Chantel didn't have to answer the cheating question with the DR. in that group date... i wonder whether she would talk about the reason for divorce at some point. the divorcee contestants usually have something to say about that...

  7. #1287
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    In reference to the tabloid news tomorrow, Steve has tweeted that he didn't say it was a scandal, just some pretty damaging stuff to people's credibility.

    This leads me to believe it has more to do with motives for doing the show rather than a situation from someone's past. Maybe I'm out to lunch...

  8. #1288
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4185384;
    In reference to the tabloid news tomorrow, Steve has tweeted that he didn't say it was a scandal, just some pretty damaging stuff to people's credibility.

    This leads me to believe it has more to do with motives for doing the show rather than a situation from someone's past. Maybe I'm out to lunch...
    It's probably both!

  9. #1289
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,636

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;4185379;
    Disagree..I think some girls want to win the game for TB and to be in a relationship and some want to just plain win. IMO Chantal wants just plain win.
    I think one or possibly two do maybe end up falling for the bachelor/ette, but most are there for media exposure.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  10. #1290
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by nennie;4185241;
    Looks like RS did his job again. Got everybody stirred up wondering what is going on. Pretty clever feller.
    Bet you are correct lol... Bad Fleiss
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.