Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

I hope this thing isn't a big let down like his "New Couple" was.... He hyped it up & they weren't even a couple.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4185301;
    I hope this thing isn't a big let down like his "New Couple" was.... He hyped it up & they weren't even a couple.
    Yah, that was pretty pathetic. I think he got ahead of himself a little on that one.

I wouldn't be shocked if it is something like that. He likes to make things sound bigger than they are.

I thought he was indicating this was tabloid news, not something he fleshed out and fed to his blog readers?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Speaking of which, did RS get scooped? I saw online where Vienna and Kasey were supposedly dating or had a date over the weekend.

The mind boggles as to what they could have talked about

FORT Fanatic

I guess Starcasm. net has some dirt on Chantel.....had an affair with a cop while husband was on trip with her dad......and more.....

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;4185339;
    I guess Starcasm. net has some dirt on Chantel.....had an affair with a cop while husband was on trip with her dad......and more.....
    Seems to be right on with what RS was talking about today in his blog
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4185348;
    Seems to be right on with what RS was talking about today in his blog
    I think that info has been out for a while... I know I read it like a few weeks ago, but I don't remember where.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;4185339;

eck! whether its true or not, it sucks...I think she's totally in rebound mode and want to just "win" the game but I don't think she deserved to get dragged through the mud. That's ashame.

FORT Fogey

This came out last week. Only then I think she had the affair when she went on a business trip with her dad. I guess they are continuing to spin the same rumor in different ways. Notice how they say "anyone want to confirm or deny it" at the end. This is just garbage.