Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4185171;
    C'mon, folks! In real life, Brad is in all probability a great guy, a really nice person, and I think I would truly like him; however, listen to the stuff they have him saying. We know they prompt all of them with lines. (Talk about so and so. Say so and so)
    He says some of the same things to all of the ladies. In addition, they edit him saying something extremely good about the lady which would sound like she might end up being the F1 at the end of this, and at the end of the night, she doesn't even get a rose.

Long story short, as the saying goes the edited Brad is blowing smoke up their skirts.

Do I believe all this stuff he is saying to any of them, including Emily and Chantal?
    Again, that goes to the point I was trying to make, which is this: He is capable of behaving in a manipulative way. He would not be on the show if he wasn't. One cannot draw conclusions about him from his behavior on the show, but so, too, one cannot draw conclusions about his behavior on the show from who we think he is as a person. HE may be a truthful person, but his character is full of crap. There is the person and there is the character, and they are not one in the same.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4185177;
    Again, that goes to the point I was trying to make, which is this: He is capable of behaving in a manipulative way. He would not be on the show if he wasn't. One cannot draw conclusions about him from his behavior on the show, but so, too, one cannot draw conclusions about his behavior on the show from who we think he is as a person. HE may be a truthful person, but his character is full of crap. There is the person and there is the character, and they are not one in the same.
    Good point.

RS Tweet
    RealitySteve
    It is becoming very comical what people think they know about what tomorrow's "Bachelor" news is. They couldn't be more off base
    So what have we all "guessed" the scandel was LOL
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Newbie

I can come on here tomorrow morning and post what the scandal is. Tabloids hit the stands early Wednesday mornings in NYC (specifically the train stations) so I'll check it out.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4185198;
    RS Tweet

So what have we all "guessed" the scandel was LOL
    Someone tweeted to RS if the scandal involved the SI photo shoot. He said, uhh...why would that be shocking (or something to that effect). I think it has to either do with Chantal, Brad or Emily or maybe the show as a whole. We will see.
    Brad to Emily: It's real...it's definitely real.

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1;4185211;
    Someone tweeted to RS if the scandal involved the SI photo shoot. He said, uhh...why would that be shocking (or something to that effect). I think it has to either do with Chantal, Brad or Emily or maybe the show as a whole. We will see.
    Don't forget Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloveforever;4185214;
    Don't forget Michelle
    If Michelle has bigger news than Her affair, I will die! I'm not sure what would be more "news" worthy. Unless the Bach producers admit they knew she was an actress & made her act all crazy But to me that isn't really news!
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4185218;
    If Michelle has bigger news than Her affair, I will die! I'm not sure what would be more "news" worthy. Unless the Bach producers admit they knew she was an actress & made her act all crazy But to me that isn't really news!
    IA. Most people would say, so that's why she was acting crazy and hoping that monkeys or apes would attack Chantal. No offense to Chantal, but that was a funny line!
    Brad to Emily: It's real...it's definitely real.

Looks like RS did his job again. Got everybody stirred up wondering what is going on. Pretty clever feller.

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1;4185211;
    I think it has more to do with the show overall than any of the contestants.